So another Season nearly done and yet another season of under performing
Players with a few exceptions who play when they think they will play
So where do we go from here?

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Re: Next Season
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2015, 12:00:55 AM »
Well the Back Four will deffo have to change next season,hardly any clean sheets all season.
Been very pour at the back this season, showed very much today.

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline yidmafioso

• Season Ticket: No
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2015, 12:09:36 AM »
We go exactly where we`ve gone for the last god many knows years .Absolutely nowhere.While levy persists in buying young players that he can sell on at a profit we will continue to struggle.It`s all about the net spend and maximum profit.He needs to get his head out of his arse and buy us some quality or we`ll lose all of our best players and end up in the f**king championship. :tickedoff:
If your not spurs you`re dead to me

Offline RSS61

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2015, 08:14:44 AM »
Me and my pals used to joke that we had become the Stoke of the 1970's. Well we are now worse than that. Mid table beckons I fear.
Either Poch needs to get the back 4 to defend properly ( which he has been trying to do all season) or replace the lot. Its that bad.

Offline Jane

• Hero: Lamela
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2015, 07:24:34 PM »
So another Season nearly done and yet another season of under performing
Players with a few exceptions who play when they think they will play
So where do we go from here?

We keep trying until we get it right. Those players that under perform need to go and bring in others that fit into our managers vision. He also needs a say in who comes and who goes.

Jane x

Offline Blackjack

• http://www.myspace.com/chirpy69
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2015, 11:12:43 AM »
There has been some glimses of good but on a whole yet again our defencive side is shocking, we still cannot control games enough,  we still give way to much respect to other teams and allow them to take the game to us but most of all we still keep playing narrow football! we continue to try and play like Barcelona with short little diamond one twos in the middle and try and walk the ball in the net!, for the life of me I dont understand this, we need to make the pitch as wide as possible, Van Gaal at M.U. has done this and it tool a few weeks to get the players used to th system but now they play with so much space that they look like they ofton have 12, 13 players on the pitch!, they destroyed us in the first half hour by playing two or even three against one on the flanks!, all the open space in the center allows play makers like Mata and Carrick  to pick a pass unmarked, the wingers are glued to the side lines forcing the full backs out to mark him, this  then draws the centerback out to cover him, this is repeated on the otherside suddenly leaves huge gaps in our defence to exploit.
1, Sort out the defence.
2 Change the style we play spread out.
3 4-4-2 or 3-5-2 with wingers to stay out wide.
4 Give Kane a regular strike partner.
5 Leadership!find and give someone the job who is not soft, has the balls to run the riot act if a players not pulling there wait.
6 Bring in a couple of world class players.
SPURS TILL I DIE
DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER SO ARE SPURS.

Offline spursjoolz

• Hero: Teddy & Ossie
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2015, 06:55:37 PM »
Does anyone here know if there are any pre-season warm-up friendlies planned for August? I have friends coming over and I would love to take them to the Lane.

There is nothing on the Spurs site yet, so I would be grateful if someone has heard of anything.

Thanks in advance! :up:

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2015, 07:05:37 PM »
I am hoping there will be. Usually on the 8th August. This will be a day before my birthday. Last year it was on the 9th August (the day of my birthday). We usually have a home friendly match before the start of the season.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline spursjoolz

• Hero: Teddy & Ossie
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2015, 09:03:52 PM »
Thanks Voice. please post if you hear more.

Offline Spursx

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2015, 07:20:01 PM »
After finishing fifth next season should be more exciting with much more hope. As already pointed out we were only two wins away from finishing fourth. Every beginning of every season is or should be a new challenge. The highlights for me is us beating Chelsea 5-3 and also beating the Ars*nal. I had my doubts about the manager, but now I am fully behind him. A few players should be gone and replaceced by players of Poch's choice.

Bring it on. 8)

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2015, 04:37:53 PM »
After finishing fifth next season should be more exciting with much more hope. As already pointed out we were only two wins away from finishing fourth. Every beginning of every season is or should be a new challenge. The highlights for me is us beating Chelsea 5-3 and also beating the Ars*nal. I had my doubts about the manager, but now I am fully behind him. A few players should be gone and replaceced by players of Poch's choice.

Bring it on. 8)

I think it will take us a couple of seasons to build a strong squad, but I am also looking forward to the next season.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.