Bale money

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
  • Hero: Glenn Hoddle The One True Ghod
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Bale money
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2013, 07:13:52 PM »
What are you talking about Voice you have completely lost the plot mate once again you are spouting rubbish just to try and justify your own statement. Ars*nal haven't won anything for 8 years, City have only won since the Shieks took over 5 years ago, Chelsea have not won the title for 5 years and Blackburn that was 1995 !!!!!
You've lost the plot, give and and stop arguing every point because you are making yourself sound like a fool !!!

8D
‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2013, 07:22:34 PM »
What are you talking about Voice you have completely lost the plot mate once again you are spouting rubbish just to try and justify your own statement. Ars*nal haven't won anything for 8 years, City have only won since the Shieks took over 5 years ago, Chelsea have not won the title for 5 years and Blackburn that was 1995 !!!!!
You've lost the plot, give and and stop arguing every point because you are making yourself sound like a fool !!!

8D

No I haven't. They won the title quite a few times since Spurs last won it and this century. That was my point. United won theirs last season and city before that.

Can't you discuss anything without insults? I wonder if this is allowed in the rules or is it only the privilege few that can insult with immunity?
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2013, 07:46:12 PM »
If telling you you've lost the plot is insulting then so be it but you have lost the plot!!!
The original post was about AVB removing the heart of the team and not replacing it. Then I posted about 1961 watching the double side of 61 with Dave Mackay in it and you spouted off about them not emulating the success and several of us agreeing that you were wrong. Since then you have spouted absolute rubbish to try and justify your point !!!
Annoying isn't it when someone proves you wrong and you feel you have to try and prove your right to save face !!!!

::)
‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion

Offline Paul Finch

• Hero: Billy Nick , Dave Mackay and all of the SPURS Legends
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2013, 08:20:41 PM »
If telling you you've lost the plot is insulting then so be it but you have lost the plot!!!
The original post was about AVB removing the heart of the team and not replacing it. Then I posted about 1961 watching the double side of 61 with Dave Mackay in it and you spouted off about them not emulating the success and several of us agreeing that you were wrong. Since then you have spouted absolute rubbish to try and justify your point !!!
Annoying isn't it when someone proves you wrong and you feel you have to try and prove your right to save face !!!!

::)

And so say all of us!!

:up: :up: :up:
:SN:[font

Offline RSS61

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2013, 07:49:57 AM »
Ugs if our current side were to win the title and 3 cups of any mixture in 3 years I would certainly deem that a success!

Back in the 60's finishing 4th meant nothing. This year I think we would all call it a big success.

Offline spursjoolz

• Hero: Teddy & Ossie
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2013, 02:05:52 PM »
I am not entirely sure what this is all about, but it's getting ugly :hide:

Offline Glenn R

« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2013, 04:28:54 PM »
Saying I have lost the ‘plot’ is not insulting and I wasn’t referring to that. I was referring to the other language. Using abusive terms  confirms that that person has lost the plot; not the person who is being attacked.
I have spouted rubbish to you, not everybody. As for ‘several,’ which is an exaggeration, I doubt it. You only see what you want to see. I am on other Spurs forums which have a wider audience and I have only come across one or two (out of hundreds) who share you limited views.  Funnily enough one of them is Baldblock, but I will give him credit; when disagreeing with me he doesn’t use low level language to get his points across. He can debate intelligently.
I am certainly not annoyed and you certainly haven’t proven anything. In fact you are very isolated. I am on many Spurs forums and I also write Spurs articles for Websites and Apps; and if I was that wrong then I wouldn’t last very long. What is your excuse?
The only quality you seem to have is the use of abuse and insults; luckily for you Admin/ Mods turn a blind eye. If that was me or a newer member then the rules would apply differently. And that is why the membership has dwindled; not because of me.
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
I did what I had to do

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2013, 06:16:13 PM »
I refer you to post 18 in this thread !

:D

Offline Glenn R

« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2013, 07:41:22 PM »
I refer you to post 18 in this thread !

:D

18 is Paul Finch's posts. But then as you didn't quote me I must presume you were talking to him.
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
I did what I had to do

Offline Metalanimal

• Hero: Pat Jennings
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2013, 08:09:05 PM »
Saying I have lost the ‘plot’ is not insulting and I wasn’t referring to that. I was referring to the other language. Using abusive terms  confirms that that person has lost the plot; not the person who is being attacked.
I have spouted rubbish to you, not everybody. As for ‘several,’ which is an exaggeration, I doubt it. You only see what you want to see. I am on other Spurs forums which have a wider audience and I have only come across one or two (out of hundreds) who share you limited views.  Funnily enough one of them is Baldblock, but I will give him credit; when disagreeing with me he doesn’t use low level language to get his points across. He can debate intelligently.
I am certainly not annoyed and you certainly haven’t proven anything. In fact you are very isolated. I am on many Spurs forums and I also write Spurs articles for Websites and Apps; and if I was that wrong then I wouldn’t last very long. What is your excuse?
The only quality you seem to have is the use of abuse and insults; luckily for you Admin/ Mods turn a blind eye. If that was me or a newer member then the rules would apply differently. And that is why the membership has dwindled; not because of me.

Cut this sort of crap out its killing this forum or has killed it like a slow eating deadly virus.

To be honest voice why do you feel the need to reply to everything even if it sis just something like I agree which doesnt invite any other input?

This sort of rambling makes to dull reading, is too personal and must bore the shizzer out of the majority.

And please stop mentioning what happens in other bloody forums, we are Spurs Network and this forum used to buzz. 
THFC "COYS" and that is all I have to say about that!

Offline Paul Finch

• Hero: Billy Nick , Dave Mackay and all of the SPURS Legends
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2013, 05:40:36 AM »
     Up until about 14 months ago this was a fantastic forum with a lot of people contributing, not necessarily always agreeing with each other, it was amusing and interesting, unfortunately since one particular individual decided to join and attempt to high-jack the site, and constantly insult anyone that had the temerity to disagree with him, by breaking down their posts, it has indeed seen a lot of people cease to contribute and leave, which I for one find very sad. I will not name that person, I will leave that to you as individuals to draw your own conclusions.

:nods: :nods: :nods: :nods:
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 05:45:03 AM by Paul Finch »
:SN:[font

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2013, 06:45:16 AM »
Seriously lads, I come to SN after a few days and what do I bloody see?! Voice, please stop replying to each post, let other people voice (pardon the pun) their opinions as well. And other lads, please refrain from posting personal comments about other members. This thread was opened by 1961 to talk about how the money the club got for Bale has been used. Stick to the bloody topic or shut up! I f**king mean it!

Offline Glenn R

« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2013, 04:32:59 PM »
Seriously lads, I come to SN after a few days and what do I bloody see?! Voice, please stop replying to each post, let other people voice (pardon the pun) their opinions as well. And other lads, please refrain from posting personal comments about other members. This thread was opened by 1961 to talk about how the money the club got for Bale has been used. Stick to the bloody topic or shut up! I f**king mean it!

This is a free speaking forum. People can reply to whatever they want. At least I was on here keeping this forum alive; including those that responded.

I also like to add; the reason I responded - if you read back - was because posts were directed at me (as this one, I am replying to now). Ignoring would have been bad manners.

I am pleased with your criticism of personal abuse. There is no need for it and RiffHard is totally right.
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
I did what I had to do