SpursNetwork

Home tickets against Newcastle

Home tickets against Newcastle
« on: December 05, 2011, 09:17:56 PM »
Hi There, Spurs fans.

In february me and three friends (we are coming from Holland) are visitting London to see the against Newcastle United.
Are there tickets available yet?
Where can we go before the match, where is the place to be and meet the real Spurs fans?

Rene

Offline baldbloke

• Season Ticket: Yes
Re: Home tickets against Newcastle
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2011, 10:01:50 AM »
Hi There, Spurs fans.

In february me and three friends (we are coming from Holland) are visitting London to see the against Newcastle United.
Are there tickets available yet?
Where can we go before the match, where is the place to be and meet the real Spurs fans?

Rene

First of all, allow me to congratulate you on having 3 friends, I don't have any.

As far  as tickets are concerned, it won't be easy, and if you are desperate to sit together, forget it. Spurs always sell out for their league games, so these will be your only options. I presume that you are not members, so look on the official web site and the date for general sale will be specified. Give the club a ring and keep you fingers crossed. Alternatively turn up at least 3 hours before the game and ask around the pubs for spare tickets. Your last resort is to buy from touts, of which there are many. Unfortunately this will cost you between 2 and 3 times the face value.

As far as places to go are concerned, there are many. The place with the most atmosphere is the Bill Nicholson pub, which is on the Northumberland Park Avenue. When you get to the ground just ask anyone and they will point you in the right direction. The Bill Nicholson also shows the games live, so if you get really stuck at least you can watch the game amongst fellow supporters.
AVB OUT, AND TAKE LEVY WITH YOU