SpursNetwork

Charlton Vs Spurs

Charlton Vs Spurs
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2007, 10:38:27 AM »
hopefully our men have learned how to mark properly this week, last week at the Riverside was a bit of a dissapointment when it came to our marking

Charlton Vs Spurs
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2007, 11:50:27 AM »
We beat them 5-1 at the Lane earlier at the Lane and I hope there is a repeat of that come monday. They may be fighting relegation but i'll be happy if we complete our third league double of the season.

DOUBLES COMPLETED THIS SEASON

West Ham, Middlesbrough
« Last Edit: May 02, 2007, 12:32:31 PM by Dj Frisky »

Charlton Vs Spurs
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2007, 12:23:02 PM »
Theorectically we should have a comfortable win, but knowing us we won't make it easy. With Charlton fighting against relegation and us fighting to get in Europe could be a very tight match. I think we'll nick it 2-1, they won;t make it easy at all.

Offline taimedowne

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
  • Season Ticket: No
Charlton Vs Spurs
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2007, 04:34:51 PM »
Depending on other results a win for us could very well see Charlton relegated. So you can bet they will be fighting for their lives. But they will be very nervous and if we can put them on the back foot early on they may well crack under the pressure. We need this win almost as much as them, though for different reasons 3 games 3 wins we finish 5th and the European tour continues.

Offline COYS

Charlton Vs Spurs
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2007, 05:21:35 PM »
I think Charlton are going to fight for it. It will be a tuff game but i reckon we will win by a couple of goals.

:ee-zay:
Berba > God

Offline Daniisco

• http://spursnetwork.com
Charlton Vs Spurs
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2007, 08:53:11 PM »
i dont think we will get a clean sheet, but i fancy us to get a couple. Just hope they're nervous as hell.

Charlton Vs Spurs
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2007, 10:26:28 PM »
yeah cant wait till the week end...not only are we gonna smash them but hopefully it'll finish them off and they'll get religated......

on a down side i hate south east london.....****ing pikeys

Berba's girl

Charlton Vs Spurs
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2007, 10:51:10 AM »
So does anyone know why this fixture is on Monday? What's wrong with Saturday?  We now have 3 games in 6 days which is gonna be tough.

Charlton Vs Spurs
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2007, 12:12:48 PM »
If we win @ Charlton's ground -> we finish at 5th place with the nice two home game we have.

LOSE, and we might well end at 9th , as the moral will fall sharply.

Draw, and we get a 7th ...
----------------

Charlton Vs Spurs
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2007, 01:38:39 PM »
Quote from: Berba's girl;6939
So does anyone know why this fixture is on Monday? What's wrong with Saturday?  We now have 3 games in 6 days which is gonna be tough.

SKY SPORTS is the reason..lol

3 in 6 days is great for the fans but bad on the players...and at the worst time aswell...we need to win all 3 so we can finish 5th

Offline Daniisco

Charlton Vs Spurs
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2007, 04:57:51 PM »
LE TISS PREDICTS

AWAY WIN - It promises to be fast and frantic and it promises to be nervy, but I just can't see Charlton recovering from that defeat last week. If they were playing a team with nothing to play for, then maybe, but Spurs are going so well now, I think they can cope with whatever Alan Pardew's side throw at them and leave with a 2-0 win, thank you very much.

MATT'S MAIN MAN

DIMITAR BERBATOV - He's such a silky footballer and so important to Spurs. He has come to terms with playing away from home as well and it's no surprise that the big clubs are being linked with a move for him in the summer. But he's said he wants to stay, which is great news for Spurs. You'll see just why on Monday night.

Charlton Vs Spurs
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2007, 08:33:03 PM »
I think that this will be a lot harder than we think.  This really is "make or break" for the Add**ks.  Lose this, and almost certainly down.  It comes down to who has the greatest hunger.  I think it will be nil-nil at half time, and then we will score.  They will have to come out and attack, and we will get one or two more.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2007, 08:33:24 PM by SpursManDan »

Charlton Vs Spurs
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2007, 02:05:30 AM »
charrlton vs tottenham 0-3

2 of berba
1 of keane

Offline Daniisco

Charlton Vs Spurs
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2007, 01:19:27 PM »
TEAM NEWS

As Robbie Keane races to get fit for Charlton on Monday, fellow striker Mido will miss out again.

In-form Robbie - 14 goals in his last 12 games - sprained his ankle in training on Wednesday but Martin Jol reported on Thursday that he was hopeful he would be fit in time for Monday's evening kick-off at the Valley.

However, Mido remains sidelined with a groin strain suffered after the Chelsea game on April 7.

Typically, there was good and bad news on the injury front for Martin with Teemu Tainio quickly back in the frame after damaging his ankle against Ars*nal and long-term victims Anthony Gardner and Benoit Assou-Ekotto both back in training.

However, Paul Stalteri's unlucky run of injuries continues with a medial ligament problem. "It's his left knee and might keep him out for the rest of the season," reported Martin. "But Anthony and Benoit are both training and Teemu is back, so that's positive."

Lee Young-Pyo is recovering from surgery after damaging ligaments in his left knee.

Offline SpursLad

• Peng.
Charlton Vs Spurs
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2007, 08:32:26 PM »
Great to see Assou and Gardner returning aswel as Tainio. Too soon for all 3 I feel and I expect MJ to start the same team as against 'Boro.

Charlton will be very up for this and will pose us real problems but I think we are too strong.

2-1 to us.