TV: TBA | Live Feed | Make Prediction

« Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 08:10:56 AM by Biggs »

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
  • Hero: David Ginola
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Wolves vs Tottenham
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2010, 09:38:11 AM »
I feelin good about his one. The only reason that they won is because they parked the bus at the Lane. However at home they will want to attack which means that thier defence will be vunerable for our attackers to rip to pieces.
"It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aimin low. And we of Spurs have set our sights very high, so high in fact that even failure will have in it an echo of glory."

"If you don't have to drag yourself off the field exhausted after 90 minutes, you can't claim to have done your best"

Bill Nicholson

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2010, 04:58:26 PM »
Wolves manager Mick McCarthy may ring the changes following his side's defeat to local rivals Birmingham.

New signing Adiene Guedioura is pushing for a first start after three consecutive appearances as substitute.

Tottenham's Ledley King will sit this match out leaving Sebastien Bassong and new signing Younes Kaboul to fight it out to play alongside Michael Dawson.

Eidur Gudjohnsen is expected to play a part after being on the bench against Villa, but Aaron Lennon remains out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wolves

Suspended: None Doubtful: None

Injured: Edwards, Keogh & Kightly (all ankle), Murray (knee)

Tottenham

Injured: Assou-Ekotto (hip), Cudicini (broken wrists), Lennon, Pavlyuchenko & Woodgate (all groin)

Although fighting on different fronts at opposing ends of the table, the frustration suffered by both clubs at the weekend was palpable.

Wolves were left crushed by Birmingham's golden oldie Kevin Phillips, as the 36-year-old veteran rolled back the years to deny Mick McCarthy's men a vital victory.

The defeat at St Andrew's saw the Molineux outfit remain rooted in the relegation zone, but McCarthy came out fighting, lauding his team for their spirit and determination and looking to the Tottenham match as a chance to get back on track.

And if he needs inspiration to lift his players, McCarthy can call on the memories of their shock victory over Harry Redknapp's men at White Hart Lane in December.

Tottenham's failure to break down Aston Villa made it just four wins from 13 matches this season against sides currently in the top 10 and they are currently doing nothing to rid themselves of the flat-track bully reputation that is beginning to dog them this season.

Their much-vaunted strikeforce have been misfiring in recent weeks and it is surely no coincidence that in the five league matches Spurs have been shorn of flying winger Aaron Lennon, they have managed a solitary win and scored just three times.

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline SomersetYiddo

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2010, 04:59:51 PM »
This is a MUST WIN, we definatley cannot settle for a draw, and we must win comfortably by a couple with a clean sheet and that will restore the faith after 2 draws to Birmingham and Villa. I think we should do a bit of chop and change, bring Krancjar and Kaboul in and start them both and maybe give Gudjohnsen 20 minutes depending on how were doing. Wolves are at home so they wont be defending hard and sitting back, i expect them to be open and attacking and that will leave it for Defoe, Krancjar to test them. We will need the 3 points after tonight because Man City have Bolton at home and i think thats only going to go one way and we will be down in 6th.

Offline dedleysting

• YID FOR LIFE!
  • Hero: Jürgen Klinsmann
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2010, 07:54:41 PM »
Please can we score a fecking goal!!!!!

Possibly an early goal tooooooo!!!
COYS!

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2010, 07:57:55 PM »
I want a Wigan, Burnley or Hull(away) scoline please.
"It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aimin low. And we of Spurs have set our sights very high, so high in fact that even failure will have in it an echo of glory."

"If you don't have to drag yourself off the field exhausted after 90 minutes, you can't claim to have done your best"

Bill Nicholson

Offline Chelmsford_yid

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2010, 10:28:38 PM »
I want a Wigan, Burnley or Hull(away) scoline please.

Even if we nick a 1-0 away win would do for me.  :D

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline WexfordSpur

• http://www.wexfordcoys.com
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2010, 03:13:01 PM »
Wolves manager Mick McCarthy may ring the changes following his side's defeat to local rivals Birmingham.

New signing Adiene Guedioura is pushing for a first start after three consecutive appearances as substitute.

Tottenham's Ledley King will sit this match out leaving Sebastien Bassong and new signing Younes Kaboul to fight it out to play alongside Michael Dawson.

Eidur Gudjohnsen is expected to play a part after being on the bench against Villa, but Aaron Lennon remains out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wolves

Injured: Edwards, Keogh & Kightly (all ankle), Murray (knee)

Tottenham

Injured: Assou-Ekotto (hip), Cudicini (broken wrists), Lennon, Pavlyuchenko & Woodgate (all groin)

Although fighting on different fronts at opposing ends of the table, the frustration suffered by both clubs at the weekend was palpable.

Wolves were left crushed by Birmingham's golden oldie Kevin Phillips, as the 36-year-old veteran rolled back the years to deny Mick McCarthy's men a vital victory.

The defeat at St Andrew's saw the Molineux outfit remain rooted in the relegation zone, but McCarthy came out fighting, lauding his team for their spirit and determination and looking to the Tottenham match as a chance to get back on track.

And if he needs inspiration to lift his players, McCarthy can call on the memories of their shock victory over Harry Redknapp's men at White Hart Lane in December.

Tottenham's failure to break down Aston Villa made it just four wins from 13 matches this season against sides currently in the top 10 and they are currently doing nothing to rid themselves of the flat-track bully reputation that is beginning to dog them this season.

Their much-vaunted strikeforce have been misfiring in recent weeks and it is surely no coincidence that in the five league matches Spurs have been shorn of flying winger Aaron Lennon, they have managed a solitary win and scored just three times.

If I know Mick McCarthy he will play exactly the same game - I think they were a little lucky with the free kick and consequent goal at the lane, but unless Harry is willing to change it up if Defoe and Crouch are not working (which would be true to form) I see this game going for a 0-0 draw!

Post Merge: February 10, 2010, 03:13:42 PM
COYS!

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2010, 04:23:45 PM »
It's quite strange this game. It's a must win i think considering we have dropped to 6th now

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2010, 06:16:10 PM »
if we win and villa/pool lose or draw it'll be a huge boost - anything less than a win and we can write off cl. I hope we play to our strengths, dont give wolves the opportunity to sit and defend all night and stuff the b+stards. It really hacked me off after the last game when everyone said how well woilves played - they play horrid championship football.

Offline ozoha

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2010, 07:55:49 PM »
If we win and L'pool win, the scum'll be dragged into the battle for the UCL.
Audere et Facere!

Offline bigv

« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2010, 09:11:27 PM »
this is pathetic. Losing 1-0 to wolves again. Oh wait on here comes crouch. Long ball tactics for the last half hour a joy to behold. FFS

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2010, 09:40:41 PM »
this is pathetic.

Totally pathetic FFS

Offline SomersetYiddo

« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2010, 10:25:40 PM »
Absolute f**kin disaster, cheers spurs.....yet again another disappointment.

Offline Chelmsford_yid

« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2010, 10:40:43 PM »
Doesnt surpise me, away from home we usually always dog s**te. Also when we play teams near the bottom, the players think this is a easy 3 points even before a ball has been kicked.

Welcome to the real world lads, for the past 3 seasons ive been saying that we're not a top 4 side, this result and a few others,stupid draws this season so far, seems like im right once again.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 10:42:15 PM by Southend_Yid »