28th Dec 2009 - KO 12:45 - White Hart Lane

TV: SkySports

Live feed: Here
« Last Edit: December 29, 2009, 11:49:00 AM by Biggs »

Re: Tottenham vs West Ham
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2009, 04:14:47 PM »
Hi there.
It's been a long time.
Even though Y.P. Lee left TH, I still watch TH's games interestingly.

I really hope this season we will break into big 4, and get on UEFA champs league next season.

By the way, thanks for Live Feeds. Sometimes, here in Korea, sports channel plays other game in place of TH's game. It's good for such occasion.

See ya.

Post Merge: December 28, 2009, 04:18:00 PM
I forgot saying about the game. It was a good game.
I like the combi. of Defoe and Crouch.

Anticipate continuously their good plays.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 04:18:00 PM by goods7 »

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
  • Hero: David Ginola
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2009, 07:20:37 PM »
listen to the game on the radio. By the sounds of it we tor them apart. We of course gives me endless enjoyment. Modric and Defoe and scored, two of the Spammers got injured and we kept a clean sheet. Just about a perfect game for me  ;D
"It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aimin low. And we of Spurs have set our sights very high, so high in fact that even failure will have in it an echo of glory."

"If you don't have to drag yourself off the field exhausted after 90 minutes, you can't claim to have done your best"

Bill Nicholson

Offline CountPuchi

• From the Far East SPURS Fan!
  • Hero: Messi
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2009, 10:16:26 PM »
Modders is back with a bang!!!!!!!! played 80 mins and god.. Now im sad!! Niko should play but modders is a genius! BOth of em should play but Hudds must be there!!! OMG OMG OMG WHAT NOW!

Offline pieboy

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2009, 05:44:55 AM »
Really proud of the Lads at the moment, 3 wins and a draw from the festive games is a excellent return!
Everyone at the club really seems to believe that we can challenge for the top 4 spots, thankfully we play well at moment and picking up points.

And 4 clean Sheets in a row! wow, who would of thought that was possible  a few weeks ago especially with both Woodgate and King being as crock as they are. Credit to the Gomes, defence and the Midfeild, they have all worked extreamly hard to protect the goal.

Everyone seems to be playing well at the moment, and its great to have Modric back! Lennon been fantastic, but with Modric back we have that extra bit of craft.

Offline SomersetYiddo

Re: Tottenham 2-0 West Ham
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2009, 01:13:10 PM »
Modric was exceptional, great that we have him back and he bagged a goal! Defoe was dangerous, Huddlestone had a great game aswell unlucky that he didnt score on his birthday! Defence and Gomes were magnificant, i honestly cannot believe that we have kept 4 clean sheets in a row. The dirty spammers desewrved nothing from that game and that is exactly what they got! Brilliant, lets keep the momentum going into the next game.

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
Re: Tottenham 2-0 West Ham
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2009, 04:59:28 PM »
Would'nt it be justice if we qualified for the Champions League this season and the spammers went down losing all their star players in the process. Oooh and of the final day of the season, before their final game, which if they won they would stay up, all their players came down with food poisening and were stuck on the toilet with the runs. HAHAHA thats the dream. ;D
"It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aimin low. And we of Spurs have set our sights very high, so high in fact that even failure will have in it an echo of glory."

"If you don't have to drag yourself off the field exhausted after 90 minutes, you can't claim to have done your best"

Bill Nicholson