« on: October 15, 2016, 03:52:21 PM »

West Brom
____

v
____

Tottenham

Barclays Premier League - 15th Oct  - KO 15:00  - Ground: The Hawthorns

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Re: West Brom v Tottenham
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2016, 05:35:22 PM »
There was a time when Spurs were one down that we would give up and accept defeat. Not anymore, when we are down we keep on fighting to the very last minute. Dele's equaliser a minute from time ensured we continued our unbeaten run and stay a point behind City, even though we drop into third place behind the Arse (who were lucky to beat Swansea). Our ex player Chadli's late goal for his new team seemed to have got them a win. We fought back, as substitute Son Heung-Min and Christian Eriksen combined to create our goal. We had 72% of the game, with eight goals on target (to their four). Our next match - in the league - is against Bournemouth, who won 6-1 against a dull Hull City. So they won't be no pushover. However, before that game we take a trip to the continent to face Bayer 04 Leverkusen.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2016, 07:26:52 PM »
How about give some credit to Foster,had a great game.

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2016, 05:27:56 PM »
How about give some credit to Foster,had a great game.

True, he did keep WBA in the game. Full credit to him. They fought hard and probably just deserved their win.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline RSS61

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2016, 07:54:36 AM »
There was a time when Spurs were one down that we would give up and accept defeat. Not anymore, when we are down we keep on fighting to the very last minute. Dele's equaliser a minute from time ensured we continued our unbeaten run and stay a point behind City, even though we drop into third place behind the Arse (who were lucky to beat Swansea). Our ex player Chadli's late goal for his new team seemed to have got them a win. We fought back, as substitute Son Heung-Min and Christian Eriksen combined to create our goal. We had 72% of the game, with eight goals on target (to their four). Our next match - in the league - is against Bournemouth, who won 6-1 against a dull Hull City. So they won't be no pushover. However, before that game we take a trip to the continent to face Bayer 04 Leverkusen.

Fair comment, we never gave up. But we should never have been in that position in the first place. We absolutely battered them, and it is an increasing worry that we are not scoring enough goals. Janssen is begining to look like Soldado mk 2, and Sissoko like Paulinho. I do hope I am wrong.