« on: May 24, 2015, 06:47:39 AM »

Everton
____

v
____

Tottenham

Barclays Premier League - 24th May  - KO 15:00  - Ground: Goodison Park

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Everton v Tottenham
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2015, 03:57:29 PM »
First half over and as things stand (Liverpool losing 0:5 against Stoke) we'd end up 5th. Not bad. So far, so good - we certainly have played some attractive football today.

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2015, 04:54:59 PM »
And 5th place and Europa League for 2015/2016 it is. All in all an okay season, and our 5th place is probably justified.

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2015, 05:27:25 PM »
And 5th place and Europa League for 2015/2016 it is. All in all an okay season, and our 5th place is probably justified.

We did better than some expected. Fifth place is good considering everything. I was shocked at Liverpool's result. We ended up 6 pts behind United, at 4th. A good position for this season when going into next season.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline RSS61

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2015, 08:00:05 AM »

We did better than some expected. Fifth place is good considering everything. I was shocked at Liverpool's result. We ended up 6 pts behind United, at 4th. A good position for this season when going into next season.

Yes, considering the fact that we were only 6 points behind Utd with all their financial muscle, a good result.

Our biggest hindrance over last 2 years, we wasted 73 million on Soldado, Paulinho, and Lamela. Unfortunately that cannot be undone, and it will take us another year at least to recover from that. Our summer dealings may go some way to confirm if Poch is the right man to take us forward.

Offline yidmafioso

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2015, 07:32:47 AM »
Fifth was a decent finish but you have to remember liverpool were shocking in april and may.Having said that , if we hadn`t had some shocking results of our own (stoke and villa at home to name but two) we could have finished higher.We will never compete at the very top while that greedy , useless twat levy is in charge
If your not spurs you`re dead to me

Offline Spursx

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2015, 07:28:12 PM »
Before this match started I was shocked with how Liverpool collapsed against Stoke. Then Southampton lost and it was down to us to finish fifth. I bet that shocked a few supporters? No more than I was though. I was expecting a draw and hopefully Southampton would also draw. I am also gutted that we were only 4 points behind Man utd. Two wins would have displaced them for us to finish in the top 4. Gutted!

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2015, 04:39:37 PM »
I think everybody was shocked in the way Liverpool collapsed. I don't think there was a supporter that didn't expect Liverpool to beat Stoke, or at least get a draw. But it wasn't just their defeat, but the manner it was dealt.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.