« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2011, 12:02:02 AM »
Must win game - simple as that!

for which team ??  :lol:

Offline SomersetYiddo

• Hero: David Ginola
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Blackburn v Tottenham
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2011, 12:02:11 AM »
We will lose, thats what f**king mindstate im in. Really well and truly f**ked off. Win and i will feel slightly, ever so slightly better.  >:( :tickedoff: >:( :tickedoff: >:( :tickedoff: >:( :tickedoff: >:( :tickedoff:

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2011, 12:06:04 AM »
Calm down dear.  :hide:

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline SomersetYiddo

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2011, 11:05:57 AM »
King will require a groin operation (where does it end?) BUT Woodgate will be in the squad tomorrow night and could feature! YID ARMY

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2011, 11:08:31 AM »
No Diouf for Blackburn tho.  :(

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline SomersetYiddo

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2011, 11:39:20 AM »
FFS Harry leave 3 metre Peter the inept donkey out of the side and play Pav & Defoe. These two really has to show what there worth and get there goal scoring boots on for the ret of the season and if they do, we might be able to get a Europa League spot. Harry is tactically stupid as a manager and choses players over personal relationships. He cannot make a substitution either. We cant keep relying on Bale & VDV for goals, we need to go 4-4-2 and play Pav & Defoe for the rest of the season i think and get them banging them in. Also Corluka at RB, he was mustard last season, as much as i like Hutton, he just cannot defend and Corluka behind Lennon was so effective last season. YID ARMY

Offline Metalanimal

• Hero: Pat Jennings
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2011, 01:06:29 PM »
FFS Harry leave 3 metre Peter the inept donkey out of the side and play Pav & Defoe. These two really has to show what there worth and get there goal scoring boots on for the ret of the season and if they do, we might be able to get a Europa League spot. Harry is tactically stupid as a manager and choses players over personal relationships. He cannot make a substitution either. We cant keep relying on Bale & VDV for goals, we need to go 4-4-2 and play Pav & Defoe for the rest of the season i think and get them banging them in. Also Corluka at RB, he was mustard last season, as much as i like Hutton, he just cannot defend and Corluka behind Lennon was so effective last season. YID ARMY

Nicely put that sums it all up for me, but ya know he wont leave his fav pet Crouch out much to the damage of our perfromances!

Must win game and we will win it!
THFC "COYS" and that is all I have to say about that!

Offline Gareth Keown

• shooting the Messenger ??
  • Hero: Le Jenius
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2011, 03:39:15 PM »

so.... 4-4-2 ??.... with Defoe and Pav....and Corluka & Lennon were mustard last season were they ??

not sure that youre self-aware enough to relise you've left out your favourite player... Vaart  :D

no, hang on.... its coming thru now.... you want Vaart to play CM with Modric.... right ??  :up:

Offline bigv

• Hero: Ledley King
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2011, 03:52:09 PM »
Keowns right. Who do we sacrifice to drop vdv back to midfield? I dont know if he can play wide left? Its a difficult one. He cant play cm with modric so do you drop mod. Hell no.  Play him wide right and drop lennon. Lennon chips in with the goals so not really a goer either.  Play modric wide left and drop sp with vdv in the centre? Its something that needs to be considered as pav defoe are our only option with 4 4 2. This is harrys call now and somewhere where he falls short consistently. Expect him to give pav a half soon then revert back to long ball tactics to el giraffe.

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
  • Hero: Glenn Hoddle The One True Ghod
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2011, 04:06:44 PM »
Whoa hold it there.......... we haven't made it into the last 16 of the Champions League and to 5th in the League with bad tactics and bad player selection. Just because we have had a rough few weeks 'Arry hasn't become a bad manager and the side isn't useless, we need to calm down and put things in perpective. We need to back 'Arry and the team and remember 'Arry sees all the players on a daily basis and has more idea of who's doing what so we need to trust in his selections and judgement otherwise we are going to be in the situation of looking for another manager...........again !!!!!

:coolsmiley:
‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion

Offline SomersetYiddo

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2011, 04:12:48 PM »
Play VDV wide left whilst Bales out. YID ARMY

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
  • Hero: Glenn Hoddle The One True Ghod
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2011, 04:19:13 PM »
Play VDV wide left whilst Bales out. YID ARMY

'Arry tried him wide right but realised pretty quick Van der Vaart is a bit on the nomadic side so gave him licence to roam up front.

Gomes

Hutton     Gallas    Bassong   BAE

Pienaar   Palacious  Modric   Lennon

Van der Vaart

Defoe

I expect this will be pretty close guess to the team !!!!

:up: 

« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 04:20:55 PM by ugs »
‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2011, 04:28:52 PM »
I'd say play Pienaar left.

Leave Lennon on the right.

and maybe Give Pav a run of games for once harry. At least give him a chance