Corluka, VDV, Woodgate ALL OUT. YID ARMY

Offline Gareth Keown

• shooting the Messenger ??
  • Hero: Le Jenius
Re: Blackpool v Tottenham
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2011, 01:51:38 PM »
Corluka, VDV, Woodgate ALL OUT. YID ARMY

you just made my day  :up:

I expect an easy win here, with that great Spurs style that only comes with 4-4-2 and Defoe-Pav in sync..... pity not on the tv...

Starting XI: Gomes, Gallas, Dawson, Bassong, BAE, Lennon, Jenas, Palacios, Pienaar, Defoe, Pav

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2011, 03:56:57 PM »
the way blackpool play, is perfect for us.

A Nice open game of football

Offline millers-tach

• Hero: Steve Archibald
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2011, 10:46:16 PM »
We will need Hutton to be very good at sticking to his position (i am presuming he will be back in at RB). If he loses possession to far up the field Adam will kill us with his passing.

I doubt he will play much to the BAE side as he is too good for what they have to challenge him.

Be nice if their poor run of form continues although they never seem completely outplayed. Will take a one goal victory as it would be a massive step to top 4 and put the pressure now on the Arabs and Russians.

Offline Gareth Keown

« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2011, 10:51:13 PM »
Adam Charlie has got to be the most over-rated player in the Prem this season.... if he played for a team that was not even half as gung-ho he wouldnt have so many chances to pass a ball to a forward moving player.... and be like mosr midfielders...

average..... that would be regarded tho 'as world-class no doubt in Scotland

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2011, 11:43:22 AM »
Rafael van der Vaart will miss the game at Blackpool with a calf injury, but should be back for the match against Wolves on 6 March.Defenders Jonathan Woodgate (groin) and Vedran Corluka (ankle) also miss out with injuries sustained during the Champions League win at AC Milan.
Blackpool have reported no new injury concerns ahead of Tottenham's visit.
Keeper Matthew Gilks and fellow Scot Stephen Crainey are still a few weeks away from returning to action.

From the San Siro to the seaside; Tottenham follow up their famous victory over seven-time European champions AC Milan with a trip to Blackpool.
The last time these sides met at Bloomfield Road was in 1991, when a 1-0 win in the third round of the FA Cup set Tottenham on their way to a famous Wembley victory. Football folklore says Spurs win a trophy when the year ends in one, and given their scintillating form in Europe this season, anticipation is building in north London.
By contrast, early-season expectations at Blackpool have been tempered by a collapse in form since the turn of the year that has seen Ian Holloway's men plummet down the table. The Seasiders have managed only one win in 2011, collecting just four points from an available 27.
Blackpool haven't beaten Spurs since a 3-1 victory at White Hart Lane in October 1966, but they have to go even further back for their last home victory over the London club: a 4-1 win in September 1956, back in the days when Jimmy Armfield and Sir Stanley Matthews were regulars in Tangerine.

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline Gareth Keown

« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2011, 11:54:03 AM »
earlier this season Blackpoo gambled on the element of surprise which fooled alot of teams expecting them to park the bus and pray for 1pt draws.... now that teams know what to expect.... Blackpoo to attack and play a 4-3-3.... they are prepared for it and play accordingly without under-estimating them..

the results since Jan1st have shown how difficult they will now find things..... easy win for Spurs (as much as you can guarantee anything over a mere 90mins)..

Offline niborthe

• Carpe Diem - preferably with good red wine
  • Hero: Mike England
« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2011, 03:20:59 PM »
Life is a box of chocolates - avoid the orange creams

« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2011, 03:29:22 PM »
Could today be the day that Defoe's confidence comes back. He only needs the one!

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2011, 07:10:35 PM »
TEAM - Gomes; Gallas, Dawson, Bassong, Assou-Ekotto; Lennon, Modric, Palacios, Pienaar; Defoe, Pavlyuchenko.

BENCH: Cudicini, Khumalo, Jenas, Kranjcar, Rose, Sandro and Crouch.

« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2011, 07:21:17 PM »
I think , if we win tonight, we will be 5 points above chelski and this will demoralise them !

Offline Gareth Keown

« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2011, 07:28:05 PM »
it also puts us 1pt above Abu Dhabi County....and  this/thus will demoralise them !

I like the shape of this lineup..... very attacking buty with wide-players that are able/willing to track back beautifully (yes I'm looking at you Kranjcar you gorgeous hunk of average-to-goodness with a rather good shot innit)

« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2011, 08:02:44 PM »
one of the most important matches for us for a long long time. 3rd place will put the pressure firmly at the door of citeh and i fully expect them their season to nosedive in the weeks following.......... fingers crossed!!  COYS

« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2011, 08:20:25 PM »
oops, just gone a goal down, I'm telling you, 1-4!!

Offline Metalanimal

• Hero: Pat Jennings
« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2011, 08:24:19 PM »
Good start for us just what we need early on to get us focused on this game to go a goal down!

COYS!
THFC "COYS" and that is all I have to say about that!