I never thought I'd say this

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
  • Hero: Glenn Hoddle The One True Ghod
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: I never thought I'd say this
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2010, 08:12:28 PM »
They will keep throwing the money at big name players and their agents until they win the EPL then the CL.

When it happens and it will, it will be achievement not from a great team build and bonded by a great manager over time, but instead from an owner that has more money than sense and owns a footi club as his hobby and just kept chucking silly money at it until he got what he wanted f**kers!

"IF" they win the Prem then as far as I'm concerned it dosen't count in my book, it's like the spoilt little brat bawling and bawling until they get what they want just to keep them quiet !!!!

:coolsmiley:
‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2010, 11:20:01 PM »
Id say good luck to them, Nice to see a other team breaking in to the top 4. I also like there ground, went there in 2008, when we won 2-1.

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline aspursfan

"Whenever BAE's hair isnt in corn rows he plays poorly. You may laugh but it is a proven statistical fact." -bigv

Offline WilsonJet

• Mouthy Yank
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2011, 12:28:22 PM »
Is it any wonder that this type of thing would happen? Anybody with sense can see that putting too many young, insecure, unstable personalities together is unlikely to produce optimal results. It's the circus up there. Bringing Balotelli in pretty much says it all.
He's strained his left adductor muscle it says. Whats that then ? Do we all have those or just footballers ? I wonder how mine are ? *courtesy of taimedowne*

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2011, 01:28:50 PM »
I just love Man City!!! :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline Metalanimal

• Hero: Pat Jennings
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2011, 05:00:54 PM »
Hopefully they start to decline on the pitch very soon and drop big points
THFC "COYS" and that is all I have to say about that!