SpursNetwork

I never thought I'd say this

Offline aspursfan

• Season Ticket: No
I never thought I'd say this
« on: December 16, 2010, 12:55:23 AM »
I'm so f**king sick of Man City. Just this season I have realized that I hate them more than I hate Chelsea. It seems like they've got 10 times as much unchecked ego and greed in their squad as Chelsea ever had. At least Chelsea has players like Cech, Lampard, Terry, etc. who (though they are paid handsomely) really play their hearts out for Chelsea. Like Terry's recent performance against us.

City have cry baby Tevez, bratty Boletteli and greedy SWP. Bellamy played his heart out for City and they loaned him out FFS! Yea, Tevez plays his heart out, but it's not the same. He plays for him.

It looks like they're finishing in the top 4 this season and it pisses me off. Yes, Chelsea bought their success, but something pisses me off more about what's happening with City. Maybe it's just because I'm used to Chelsea being successful Chelsea now and City buying it is fresh, but something about a team with so many selfish and egotistical players getting in the top 4 that was so hard for us to reach pisses me off.

End of rant.

"Whenever BAE's hair isnt in corn rows he plays poorly. You may laugh but it is a proven statistical fact." -bigv

Offline WilsonJet

• Mouthy Yank
Re: I never thought I'd say this
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2010, 01:19:02 AM »
Nah, still hate Chelsea more. There's nothing appealing about John Terry to me. Especially not after his team was lucky to scrape out a draw and he made a big show to taunt the Spurs supporters by spitting on the pitch at the Lane and pounding his team badge while repeating the words "trophies" over and over again. He's a douchebag. And don't even get me started on the unapologetically clear favoritism toward the big 4 both by the media and the officials.

Essien should have been thrown out at least four times during the game. The 1st tackle on Bale was horrendous - one of the worst I've seen - a straight red card offense. He should have picked up a yellow at the very least, and after that there were certainly three more ocassions when he should have been booked for bad fouls against Bale. He was murdering the boy! And everyone just smirks and laughs about it. The commentators even making ridiculous statements like, "Mmm - not much in that for me. He certainly didn't have any malicious intention..." REALLY!?! And you know this, HOW??? Everytime I see Man U, Ars*nal, or Chelsea play the commentary is so one-sided its ridiculous.  They can twist any replay into a warped sense of reality and tell us that what we saw didn't actually happen. The Man U fans even chant "We do what we like" FFS when one of their players does something like rip the ball out of the keeper's hands and snake a goal. Its comical...

So - for me, Man City is not on that level yet. And for what its worth -- we own them.
He's strained his left adductor muscle it says. Whats that then ? Do we all have those or just footballers ? I wonder how mine are ? *courtesy of taimedowne*

Offline aspursfan

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2010, 04:40:02 AM »
They tried to buy Terry.  :lol:
"Whenever BAE's hair isnt in corn rows he plays poorly. You may laugh but it is a proven statistical fact." -bigv

Offline aspursfan

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2010, 04:43:15 AM »
I do agree with your points. I'm just desensitized to Chelsea I suppose. Something really pisses me off about City at the minute and it isn't simply that they're above us in the table. Can't stand the group of players they've assembled. Such a waste of talent, but at the same time I guess they picked the bench.

Offline bigv

• Hero: Ledley King
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2010, 10:27:37 AM »
I hate them all.......................

hate hate hate hate hate hate

they're all scum

Offline aspursfan

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2010, 11:58:29 AM »
I hate them all.......................

they're all scum

:lol:

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2010, 01:10:39 PM »
I don;t hate them as much as Chelsea... but they do seem to act like they are a big club justbecause they have money, when they have achieved f**k all yet

Offline SomersetYiddo

• Hero: David Ginola
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2010, 09:45:07 PM »
I HATE John Terry and Chelsea. I sometimes scare myself  how much i hate Ars*nal, chelsea, west ham. Man City are not on that level yet but there damn sure close to getting there, i do understand where your coming from aspursfan! This is a funny 'hate' thread we have going here and long may it continue! We hate chelsea and we hate chelsea...........

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
  • Hero: Glenn Hoddle The One True Ghod
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2010, 10:47:00 AM »
I don't actually hate Citeh or Chelski for that matter, I more pity them due to the fact that they couldn't manage to gain any form of success without a massive cash injection from a foriegn source. Their poor deluded fans now believe that they are now part of the football hierarchy but they fail to realise that too be classed as a big team you need history and substance beyond the realms of the large wad in your back pocket !!!!!

Now Woolwich Wanderers is another matter I hate them, dispise them wouldn't care if they went to the wall or disappeared of the face of the earth !!!!

:P
‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion

Offline Metalanimal

• Hero: Pat Jennings
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2010, 06:18:12 PM »
I hate Chelsea and hate Man City simple reasons they have been pulled out of football mediocracy not by a sterling set of talented and committed players that got them to an elevated winning status, but instead they were brought by persons who wanted a football club as a hobby as they have more ready cash than most small countries.

Its only a matter of time before city win stuff and cement a place in the top 4 and why cos they have the dosh to buy who they want, pay silly wages and then see if it works out.

Chelsea fan base has grown hugely since their success, city soon to follow which in turn helps the club get even richer and more powerful.
THFC "COYS" and that is all I have to say about that!

Offline aspursfan

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2010, 08:06:10 PM »
Come on Everton!

Offline Derry-Yid

• Hero: Teddy Sheringham
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2010, 08:20:55 PM »
2-0 to Everton already..get in there :santa_cool:
"It's been my life, Tottenham Hotspur,
and I love the club."

Offline aspursfan

« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2010, 09:15:31 PM »
I would hate to have to defend against Tim Cahill!

Offline aspursfan

« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2010, 02:08:18 PM »
Now the bastards are supposedly buying Dzeko. Ridiculous. If they do get him, I hope he immediately gets homesick and turns in a transfer request.

Offline Metalanimal

• Hero: Pat Jennings
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2010, 06:39:15 PM »
They will keep throwing the money at big name players and their agents until they win the EPL then the CL.

When it happens and it will, it will be achievement not from a great team build and bonded by a great manager over time, but instead from an owner that has more money than sense and owns a footi club as his hobby and just kept chucking silly money at it until he got what he wanted f**kers!
THFC "COYS" and that is all I have to say about that!