SpursNetwork

Beckham to get recall?

Beckham to get recall?
« on: May 25, 2007, 10:22:26 AM »
Hey all

What does everyone thinking of this?

I personally think its a good idea, he's been in really good form recently, i mean i think lennon will start anythnig but who else has been in as good form as becks

Beckham to get recall?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2007, 11:43:41 AM »
I dont think it is a good idea to recall Beckham go for Lennon. Taking a backward step in recalling Beckham to the England team.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2007, 12:01:59 PM by Dj Frisky »

Offline Daniisco

• http://spursnetwork.com
Beckham to get recall?
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2007, 11:58:18 AM »
It is not a good idea. How are the likes of Lennon and Bently suppose to develop when this Muppet is in the team. All he's good at is freekicks. Lennon is much more of a threat. Big step backwards if he's called up.

Offline ct5845

Beckham to get recall?
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2007, 12:38:38 PM »
To be honest i think it's the most sensible thing mc claren could of done, and probably the only decision he's got right so far! Now don't get me wrong,  lennon should be playing. However McClaren so far hasn't had the guts to drop either gerrard or lampard, although consensus is pretty much 100% that they can't play together. In order not take any risky moves he's moved gerrard out onto the right, taking lennons place anyway. Which is where i come back to the original statement, where it's a good idea to bring back beckham. If we're going to play a slow midfielder who can't really take the ball around anybody, then beckham is the winner in the right of midfield. He's better then gerrard there , so in this respect i think this is a good decision, albeit based on bad decisions.

lots of decisions lol.

Beckham to get recall?
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2007, 12:51:31 PM »
I'd quite like him to get a recall, he's still a top player imo and England desperately needs him, it was a mistake to ever take him out of the team. Lennon will have his chances don't worry, but at the moment we need Beckham.

Beckham to get recall?
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2007, 01:15:14 PM »
Dont get me wrong when it comes to the qualifiers Lennon all the way, but just to have in the team i think will have a posotive impact, he does giv eit everythnig when he plays for england, plus u dont play week in week out for real madrid if u aint any good

Beckham to get recall?
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2007, 04:12:20 PM »
Put Bentley there, he's been amazing for Blackburn all season, give him a chance i say.

Beckham Gets the Recall
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2007, 12:11:44 PM »
http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=468707&CPID=3&clid=114&lid=2&title=MAC+BRINGS+BACK+BECKS+FOR+ENGLAND

I personally think its a great move to have him back in the side, basically cos of the fact how the f*ck do players like richardson get in the squad over him.

Hes one of the few England players that actually takes pride in wearing the shirt and plays with passion..

Offline No1spursfan4lyf

Beckham to get recall?
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2007, 04:43:03 PM »
beckhams recall is great for england every1 has been slating him but he wasnt the worst player at the world cup there were players that are by far worse than him (lamps) just 1 of many even if hes just used as cover when becks plays for england he plays with his heart he seems alot more passionate when he plays for england than he does for his club

Beckham to get recall?
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2007, 06:12:49 PM »
i love becks and am so glad he's back in the squad..i was looking forward to going but now im getting crazy mad ......come on england...

Beckham to get recall?
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2007, 07:18:30 PM »
I think McClaren is a :tossa: for doing a U-turn.How can anyone take him seriously again?Should've stuck to his guns,there is life after Beckham.
"I swear by almighty God
to be a yid,a whole yid and nothing but a yid
I promise to raise my kids in the way of the yiddo
and protect them from the evil in red"

Yidesis,chapter one,verse one

Offline jaxter

• Season Ticket: Yes
Re: Beckham to get recall?
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2010, 11:54:15 PM »
David Beckham one of the legendary footballer of the world and Best in the current English team.He is in the good form and should be included in English squad.I don't know why he was out.He is great footballer and done lot for England.Clever captain,superb play maker and king of free kick.So it is good step to call him back.