SpursNetwork

Champions League Final

Offline THWH90

• In With The ITKs
    • http://www.spursnetwork.com
Champions League Final
« on: May 21, 2007, 08:00:11 PM »
tbh I have a slight feeling Liverpool could get flattened, although Gerrard always pulls them through 2 win cup finals... Although I think the brilliance of Kaka and Seedorf will win them for it, as well as them having Gattuso. As well as having a sturdy back line that even Man Utd had trouble braking (dominated only after Gattuso and Maldini had come off). Even though Mascherano (played v. well against chelsea) & Gerrard are a very decent opposing midfield and perhaps if Pennant could put in a few decent crosses then Crouch might be able to score.

I'm gonna support Liverpool as they are an English club and Milan are 'apparently' filthy cheats...
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 08:04:20 PM by THWH90 »
Get Moussa Sissoko In Spurs!!!!

And come on City, break that bloomin' top 4!

Offline Daniisco

• http://spursnetwork.com
Champions League Final
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2007, 08:07:07 PM »
Milan will win, Kaka is simply on fire atm. I don't care that Liverpool are an English club, Im still going for AC whether they "cheated" or not. With a player like Kaka you just have to back 'erm.

Offline dedleysting

• YID FOR LIFE!
  • Hero: Jürgen Klinsmann
  • Season Ticket: No
Champions League Final
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2007, 08:48:57 PM »
Milan to revenge the 2005 final :gun1:
COYS!

Champions League Final
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2007, 09:05:41 PM »
Milan is well the player to look out for is Kaka saw him against United he absoutlely ripped them and this will be no different. Liverpool I don't care I am going for AC with world class players like the one I have mentioned they are in big trouble.

Offline -AL-

Champions League Final
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2007, 09:13:44 PM »
Tbh...I want Liverpool to win, but I think Milan will do it.  I don't like italian football-teams. Dunno...their football was never attractive to me and ppl like Materazzi should rather do martial arts than footie.

The ref is a German and I'm really excited to see how he will do his job. Everytime he's ref in the German league he makes mad. He would even give a ballett-dancer a red card or sth. The last match he did was BVB-S04 and absolutely everyone was complaining about him. He sees fouls where nothing happened and gives to many cards. The only thing he does is destroying a match with all his whistling.
if i had balls, they would be bigger than yours ;)

Offline ct5845

Champions League Final
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2007, 10:42:58 PM »
Cmon liverpool! If Milan go up i think this match could be amazing, liverpool are so dull when defending but when they through everything foward their a delight to watch (cup final last year, CL). Have to support english teams anyhow.

Offline jaxter

• Season Ticket: Yes
Re: Champions League Final
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2010, 12:02:50 AM »
This year champions league final played between Inter Milan and Bayern Munich.That was the superb match and best game was played between two good teams of the world of club football.Both the team had crossed the barrier like MAN U and Barcelona and the best deserving final played between best teams and best deserving team won the match that was the Inter.