Diago? :dunno:
AFC Ajax

Nobody likes us, we don't care
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Offline Storts

Diago Maradona
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2007, 06:09:01 PM »
Hadn't heard about this

It is a shame, he was such a magnificent footballer but he brought it on himself

Offline Powerage

• Season Ticket: No
Diago Maradona
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2007, 04:42:57 AM »
The cheating bastard, I have no sympathy, take his hands off while hes in there.

Offline Lew

• http://Www.Myspace.Com/1Klone
Diago Maradona
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2007, 09:01:58 AM »
Quote from: Powerage;2127
The cheating bastard, I have no sympathy, take his hands off while hes in there.

ROFL.

As Storts said it is a shame that he is in hospital, because he was an amazing footballer, however he did bring it on himself by drinking. You wonder why people do this to themselves..

Offline Powerage

Diago Maradona
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2007, 01:23:28 AM »
He cheated in a world cup, therefore that achievment is void.

If he was so good, why did he have too use his hand?

**** off you fat arse.

Diago Maradona
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2007, 03:04:05 PM »
What a complete and utterly ridiculous post.

I hope its a wind up otherise youre jst making a complete and utter tit out of yourself!

To question maradonas skill is beyond stupidity, sure he was a cheatin tw@t and you might not like him for it but his achievements throughout his whole career stand second to none.

Whatever club he played at he brought success to, which is why he was a record buy not once but TWICE in his career.

Sad news to hear of his demise beacuse he was a legend on the pitch

Offline Powerage

Diago Maradona
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2007, 03:40:36 PM »
I will never forgive Maradonna for what happened in the 86 World Cup, nor will I forgive Ronaldo for his antics in the 06 World cup.

The way I see it mate is that if you cheat, use gamesmanship or foul play too win something, you clearly do not have the chops too win fairly, he knocked us out of a world Cup because he cheated and therefore I have no sympathy for him and I absolutely refuse too watch him on TV, watch any match he may have been apart of or acknowledge him as a legend.

**** Maradonna.

Diago Maradona
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2007, 03:46:04 PM »
Hate him all you might but everyone uses gamesmanship at one time or another.

For instance Didier Zokora dived earlier this season i seem to remember to win us a pen and propel us to victory against portsmouth.

Does that mean you refuse to watch spurs whenever he plays?

The guy was class, is a shame one moment of cheating (cos it wasin fairness to you an abslolute disgrace) had blighted a magnificent career.

It wasnt that goal that ended up winnin it for them either btw, i believe a certin "goal of the century" by the same player in that game was what finally ended proceedings.

Offline Powerage

Diago Maradona
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2007, 07:48:10 PM »
Fair play you got me on the Zokora front.

Its not the point though, we were 1-0 up I believe and as you well know [cough cough Ronaldo Penalty at the Lane] it can change things.

The way I see it, dazzling skills and all that s**t means nothing too me, Maradonna too me will always be a cheating **** that knocked England out of the world cup by using his hand and ate, smoked and drank himself into an early grave.

Diago Maradona
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2007, 09:51:56 PM »
Fair enough that's your opinion and im not gonna change it as you wont change mine so i guess we'll have to agree to disagree :spoton:

Offline jaxter

• Season Ticket: Yes
Re: Diago Maradona
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2010, 11:23:00 PM »
Diago Maradona one of the legendary player of football.He was the best actually he is the best.He is still popular all over the world after taking retirement and starts coaching.And most important the was involved in lot of controversies but it didn't do with his craze and fan following.He was the guy who won world cup for Argentina single handed.People were crazy about him and they still love him because of his game.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 11:28:36 PM by jaxter »