SpursNetwork

Sunday

Offline Spurs218

• Hero: Zokora
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Re: Sunday
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2011, 07:25:00 AM »
Fair guy?!? Are you mad! He's robbed us more times than scousers rob their players!

Old Trafford, Stamford Bridge, Anfield and Sunderland this year. Joke of a man.
"Any player coming to Spurs whether he's a big signing or just a ground staff boy must be dedicated to the game and to the club. He must be prepared to work at his game. He must never be satisfied with his last performance, and he must hate losing."

RIP: Sir Bill Nicholson

Offline baldbloke

« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2011, 08:05:43 AM »
Expect a half empty away end :( Last night was the final straw for most this season.

Official site says a small amount available. Having read through the posts it's good see that people are being realistic. We are going to get one hell of a pasting !!
AVB OUT, AND TAKE LEVY WITH YOU

Offline Spurs218

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2011, 08:32:53 AM »
Offically a small number are available most aren't turning up and are just leaving the tickets as the club won't take any back.
"Any player coming to Spurs whether he's a big signing or just a ground staff boy must be dedicated to the game and to the club. He must be prepared to work at his game. He must never be satisfied with his last performance, and he must hate losing."

Offline Holtspur

• Hero: Ricky Villa
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2011, 12:16:38 PM »
This is what the season has come to......... just shows the dissatisfaction

Offline Spurs218

« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2011, 12:44:58 PM »
It's about two things:

1) Money - People can save about £150 by not going on Sunday. This can then go towards the ST next season.
2) Effort - The fans are sick of the teams effort and the attitude towards fans.

Offline baldbloke

« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2011, 01:10:16 PM »

Talksport keep mentioning what a great season we have, personally I think a good season doesn't consist of a few decent performances in the CL. This is one of the most disappointing seasons we have had. Knocked out of both domestic cups early and finishing 6th when we had every opportunity of actually finishing 2nd or 3rd. I know it has been said a 1000 times but Levy's choice to leave everything to the last minute and therefore not getting a striker has cost us dearly. I also believe that Levy's insistence on trying to move us to East London was a big distraction for the club. That horrible  little weasel should make a public apology !!

Offline Holtspur

• Hero: Ricky Villa
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2011, 02:38:22 PM »

Talksport keep mentioning what a great season we have, personally I think a good season doesn't consist of a few decent performances in the CL. This is one of the most disappointing seasons we have had. Knocked out of both domestic cups early and finishing 6th when we had every opportunity of actually finishing 2nd or 3rd. I know it has been said a 1000 times but Levy's choice to leave everything to the last minute and therefore not getting a striker has cost us dearly. I also believe that Levy's insistence on trying to move us to East London was a big distraction for the club. That horrible  little weasel should make a public apology !!

Bang on Baldie - perfectly put. Agree 100%. Question, now we not in CL will it be an excuse not to look for stadium improvement?

Offline baldbloke

« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2011, 03:42:37 PM »

Bang on Baldie - perfectly put. Agree 100%. Question, now we not in CL will it be an excuse not to look for stadium improvement?

I have a season ticket and love the Lane, so to be honest I don't care about a new stadium. Levy however does want one because it increases the profile of the club and will give him a massive return on his investment. Unfortunately though the dept acquired from such a project will leave the club with no money to spend on new players for many years. The theory that we will gain success from playing in a bigger stadium is a myth. Of course if I am wrong we may see West Ham battling for the title in 3 years time, and I don't think that is going to happen !!

Offline pieboy

« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2011, 06:35:54 PM »
4-0 na cant see that happening mate, 5 or 6 maybe
reckoning on 5 lol

WTF???

Think Harry is right, some supporters are idiots.

COYS

Offline Metalanimal

• Hero: Pat Jennings
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2011, 09:58:04 PM »
4-0 na cant see that happening mate, 5 or 6 maybe
reckoning on 5 lol

WTF???

Think Harry is right, some supporters are idiots.

COYS

Hey Pieboy clearly your brain isnt as big as your waste line (going by your name), cant you tell when a few of us are having a laugh as lets face it before todays game, if ya dont laugh you would cry instead, we got a result today to smile about and it was against the form books.  So dont refer to us as idiots it just aint on!
THFC "COYS" and that is all I have to say about that!

Offline taimedowne

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2011, 06:03:21 AM »

I have a season ticket and love the Lane, so to be honest I don't care about a new stadium. Levy however does want one because it increases the profile of the club and will give him a massive return on his investment. Unfortunately though the dept acquired from such a project will leave the club with no money to spend on new players for many years. The theory that we will gain success from playing in a bigger stadium is a myth. Of course if I am wrong we may see West Ham battling for the title in 3 years time, and I don't think that is going to happen !!
Levy, as far as I know has no investment in Spurs. He is The Chaiman appointed by Enic who are the major share holders. He could just as easily be selling baked beans and trying to find a bigger factory to produce them. It is all about profit and getting pretty numbers on the balance sheet.