lamps

rooney
defoe

4-0 england win

Offline Daniisco

• http://spursnetwork.com
Israel Vs England
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2007, 07:28:15 PM »
what a load of sh1t. Lennon's our best player on the pitch by a mile.
There's just no movement and we keep passing it backwards!

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
  • Season Ticket: No
Israel Vs England
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2007, 07:31:48 PM »
Lennon playing well, summing needs tp be sorted out

Offline COYS

Israel Vs England
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2007, 07:46:37 PM »
carragher keeps passing it backwards, and lamps and rooney are doing crap! has rooney even had a touch all game:angry:
Berba > God

Israel Vs England
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2007, 08:15:03 PM »
England are boring and crap tbh.

Infact, i wouldnt give a crap if we didnt get through. Id rather watch a proper team like Portugal or Holland in euro 08 :cool:

Offline COYS

Israel Vs England
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2007, 08:19:39 PM »
yeah i agree the u21 are more exciting than the senior team! considering the class we have in the team we should beat israel with ease, but oh no we have to make it defficult for ouselves it ****s me off
Berba > God

Israel Vs England
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2007, 08:25:58 PM »
Considering the team we have we should be up there joint top with Brazil tbh.

Each position has a class player.

But yno, we draw against teams like Isreal and Macedonia...

BAD MANAGAING

Mclaren out,
Berbatov in.

Offline Daniisco

Israel Vs England
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2007, 08:29:08 PM »
Mclaren has no guts whatsoever. bringing off Lennon for Downing WTF. Should have brought off hargreaves or fatpard.

If we dont win the next game (which we should by a mile) he should get the hell out of there. Rubbish!

Offline DC76

• CanaYIDian
  • Hero: Atiba Hutchinson/Jermain Defoe/Harry Kane
Israel Vs England
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2007, 08:48:05 PM »
Nil-nil against Israel? COME ON. I'd expect that from Greece, not England! :Green_Colorz_PDT_46 England prides itself on playing attacking football. So why then, do we resort to this boring and obviously unproductive football? McLaren has to go. End of story.

Now here's hoping Germany beat the Czechs and the Dutch beat Romania so some of the day will at least be salvaged for me. (I hope Belgium beat the Portugimps, too, but that's way less likely to happen.)

I AM CANAYIDIAN!
Proudly Canadian, Proudly A Spurs Fan

Offline Rob

Israel Vs England
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2007, 08:49:22 PM »
Quote from: Daniisco;900
Mclaren has no guts whatsoever. bringing off Lennon for Downing WTF. Should have brought off hargreaves or fatpard.

If we dont win the next game (which we should by a mile) he should get the hell out of there. Rubbish!

now i know you are never going to agree. But lennon had decent first half he did nothing and put in aimless crosses but at least there was intent in his game. However in second half he did nothing and became invisible.

I think England are lacking width, lampard is a waste of space there put lennon on right, downing on left and hargreaves and gerrard in the center. Also England lack belief, they are playin extra slow tempo football. I think a lot of changes are required. McLaren has to grow some balls and drop lamps.
I used to think that being lazy was bad for me .......  So I gave up thinking

Offline Daniisco

Israel Vs England
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2007, 08:52:46 PM »
Yeah and thats where he should have been switched the his best position on the right. I guarantee he would have created some good chances to score.

Offline Powerage

Israel Vs England
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2007, 09:46:26 PM »
I would like those 90 minutes of my life back. Rooney wouldnt pass, Lampard was ****ing awful, Gerrard wasteful.

Why does Frank Lampard play for England? He offers nothing, absolutely sweet FA. What about Jenas? Dyer? SWP? What is it that Sven and Maclaren see in Frank Lampard in an England shirt that makes him play every game?

He will deny us everything

Offline SpursLad

• Peng.
Israel Vs England
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2007, 01:56:13 PM »
McClaren needs to drop Lampard, get an energetic player in there untill Cole is back and Gerrard can go inside.

Lennon was v.good although a 6 year old could have realised that he should have been switched to the right in the 2nd half.

Rooney had an offday. That affected Johnson who IMO isn't England quality. Defoe did well when he came on but McClaren left it so late. I mean Richards for Neville. How was that going to change the game?

Unless we anhilate Andorra then get McClaren out.

Israel Vs England
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2007, 10:27:00 PM »
gerrard and lampard have been given this untouchable status. which alows them to do f*ck all al game and not be droped.