SpursNetwork

Suggestions...

Offline THWH90

• In With The ITKs
    • http://www.spursnetwork.com
Suggestions...
« on: May 22, 2007, 07:55:33 PM »
Hi, A quick suggestion here...

The wallpapers you have are decent though, there isn't enough... Also could you make one of Spurs - i.e. pic of WHL and the cockerall or something just show it shows spurs generally (if you get what I mean). I know you've got a lot 2 do...

Also I've already talked 2 Daniisco about this but while I'm on the suggestion page can we add some sound clips 2 the chant page? I know 2 GOOD QUALITY sources, which have no copyright...

Another suggestion is preparing a SN fantasy football league, which gets members involved in another thing. I would set it up and stuff as it is the easiest thing in the world 2 do...

Oh ye, why don't you add some piccys of the individual stands, so people who will never be able to visit the Lane can have a sence what it's like through seeing it and also listening 2 the chants...

I know your incredibly buisy, so don't expect any of this stuff to be done soon, just take in2 account and perhaps put it on your list of things 2 do...

Oh ye and if you got player ratings 4 after games that would be amazing.
Get Moussa Sissoko In Spurs!!!!

And come on City, break that bloomin' top 4!

Offline SpursLad

• Peng.
Suggestions...
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2007, 08:18:03 AM »
I think we have said tons of times these features will be here for the new season, no need for a fantasy league and player ratings now as we aren't playing. We said they will be done later.

I am not sure on the chants and stand thingys though.

Offline THWH90

• In With The ITKs
    • http://www.spursnetwork.com
Suggestions...
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2007, 08:43:52 AM »
KK, I know that none of this will be ready like now. Just jotting down all my ideas, as I said @ the end I know your incredibly buisy so don't expect anything soon. I'm just trying to help... :dunno:
Get Moussa Sissoko In Spurs!!!!

And come on City, break that bloomin' top 4!

Suggestions...
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2007, 09:02:21 PM »
Quote from: THWH90;9701
The wallpapers you have are decent though, there isn't enough... Also could you make one of Spurs - i.e. pic of WHL and the cockerall.

That would be cool!
JUANDEFUL!