« on: April 01, 2017, 06:33:26 AM »

Burnley
____

v
____

Tottenham

Barclays Premier League - 1st April  - KO 15:00  - Ground: Turf Moore

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Re: Burnley v Tottenham
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2017, 05:28:00 PM »
A good weekend for us. Not only did we beat Burnley – a hard ground to go to – but we won by two goals. On top of that Chelsea lost at home to Crystal Palace 2-1. This reduces the points gap between first place and 2nd place to 7 pts.
We struggled in a drab first half as Dele Alli fired wide when well-placed and both central midfielders Victor Wanyama and Harry Winks were withdrawn through injury. Winks suffered a particularly nasty fall, tumbling into the Burnley dugout after trying to tackle Stephen Ward, before he was carried off on a stretcher at the interval.
Despite a lack of attacking fluency, we continued to exert pressure on the Clarets from corners, with Eric Dier firing in after the hosts failed to properly clear Christian Eriksen's delivery. Vincent Janssen, making his first Premier League start of 2017, became the third Tottenham player forced off injured but that allowed the introduction of Son Heung-min. And the South Korea striker made sure of victory as he tapped in Alli's squared pass on 77 minutes as Spurs controlled the final stages. Victory, coupled with Chelsea's shock 2-1 defeat to Crystal Palace, ensures Mauricio Pochettino's side stay in contention for the title with nine games remaining.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline RSS61

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Burnley v Tottenham
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2017, 08:39:14 AM »
A great result for sure. As you say Voice, the first half we were not so good. 2nd half we went 442 when Wanyama and Winks went off, and what a difference for Dier ! He was back to his best, clearly playing CB doesn't suit him. If we are gonna play 3 at back, then bring in Wimmer.