« on: March 19, 2017, 07:51:29 AM »

Tottenham
____

v
____

Southampton

Barclays Premier League - March 19th  - KO 14:15  - Ground: White Hart Lane

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline DC76

• CanaYIDian
  • Hero: Atiba Hutchinson/Jermain Defoe/Harry Kane
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Tottenham v Southampton
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2017, 04:20:22 PM »
Glad to see a W again. Don't look now, but we're nine ahead of the Abominations and we have form inverse of theirs in the last five matches. (4W 1L for us, 1W 4L for them.)

I AM CANAYIDIAN!
Proudly Canadian, Proudly A Spurs Fan

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Re: Tottenham v Southampton
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2017, 05:17:57 PM »
The big question is and was can Spurs still win without Kane? The answer has to be yes, otherwise we are not good enough to challenge for top honours. In the Southampton game Son or Janssen didn’t score, however, the way we are setup we have enough striking options in all departments. On this particular occasion Eriksen and Alli were the goal scorers.
We secure a hard-fought win over Southampton that ensures we remain second in the table heading into the international break. Goals from Christian Eriksen and Dele Alli - the latter a penalty - in an effective display underlined that Spurs are more than just their talismanic 24-goal striker.
The win extends our club-record run of successive home Premier League wins to 10, the same number of points by which they trail leaders Chelsea.
Southampton lost in-form striker Manolo Gabbiadini to injury in the first half but gave a good account of themselves in the second, at the start of which James Ward-Prowse scored from close range.

But they were unable to gain parity as our stubborn backline and industrious central midfield held them at bay. Defeat leaves the Saints 10th in the table and needing an improbable 30 points from the 33 available to them to match last season's tally of 63.
With Chelsea in good form, this season's title race is unlikely to go as deep into the season as the last campaign, but we will be hopeful of improving on their third-place finish by at least one spot. But saying that surprises do happen and nothing is over until the fat lady stops singing.
A rest for international duty and then we have two away games; Burnley and Swansea. Both matches will be difficult.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.