« on: March 05, 2017, 05:48:02 AM »

Tottenham
____

v
____

Everton

Barclays Premier League - 5th March  - KO 13:30  - Ground: White Hart Lane

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Re: Tottenham v Everton
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2017, 06:07:49 PM »
Another must win game and a win it was. Spurs had most of the possession and it showed. Apart from dropping our guard near the end, a well-deserved win. Also, Ars*nal lost.
Kane scored twice and produced another masterclass in centre-forward play as second-placed Tottenham defeated Everton to close the gap on leaders Chelsea to seven points. Kane now the leading scorer in the Premier League with 19 goals, and has found the net 14 times in 12 league and cup games in 2017.
Kane gave Tottenham the lead in the 20th minute when he unleashed a powerful strike from 20 yards that beat Joel Robles at his near post. After the break Kane got his second. Mousa Dembele caught French midfielder Morgan Schneiderlin dawdling on the ball, allowing Alli to poke a pass through to his team-mate. He then applied a sidefoot finish past the Spanish keeper.
A frantic finish saw both tiring defences exposed. First, Alli went past his markers to poke in Harry Winks' free-kick and make it 3-1. And with seconds remaining, Everton substitute Enner Valencia beat the offside trap to tap in Ross Barkley's set-piece from the right. We survived the remaining moments to secure their 16th league win of the season. The Toffees remain in seventh. Kane's opposite number Romelu Lukaku had struggled for service up until the 81st minute when he scored with the Toffees' second effort on target. Kevin Mirallas played a pass to the Belgian, who was given a clear sight on goal after Jan Vertonghen slipped. Lukaku kept his composure to slot in.
We next face Millwall in the FA Cup, followed by another Sunday match, against Southampton at WHL.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline spursjoolz

• Hero: Teddy & Ossie
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2017, 09:22:30 PM »
Without being too greedy, we should have kept a clean sheet. A slip from Vertonghen and a kip from dier gave them two stupid goals and make them Everton look a lot better than they deserved.

Good week-end though. Man U draw and the arse losing. More of the same please!

:dance:

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2017, 04:17:51 PM »
Ars*nal ended up losing and last night City drew - at home - against Stoke; Spurs say second. An important game against Millwall on Sunday.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.