SpursNetwork

Fulham 0-3 Tottenham

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Fulham 0-3 Tottenham
« on: February 20, 2017, 03:56:21 AM »
Harry Kane scored a hat-trick as Tottenham reached the FA Cup quarter-finals with a comfortable win over Championship side Fulham.
Kane slid in for the opener as Kieran Trippier's quick long throw caught the Fulham defence off guard and Christian Eriksen crossed first-time on the half-volley.
Five minutes after the break, the same three Spurs players combined again as the England striker's controlled finish put away another Eriksen cross following Trippier's pass. 

The home side showed brief signs of a late rally, but Kane then completed his second hat-trick of the calendar year, and his fifth for Spurs, with a cool strike when put through on goal from Dele Alli's weighted pass.

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Re: Fulham 0-3 Tottenham
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2017, 02:44:01 PM »
Fulham 0 Spurs 3
After two very bad defeats, a good victory and bounce back by Spurs. On top of that a hat-trick by Harry Kane. Granted, Fulham wasn’t and shouldn’t have been a great threat, but we needed a comeback, more so as we’ve got two tough games ahead. KAA Gent at Wembley and Stoke City at White Hart Lane.
Fulham never troubled Spurs. Kane slid in for the opener as Kieran Trippier's quick long throw caught the Fulham defence off guard and Christian Eriksen crossed first-time on the half-volley. Five minutes after the break, the same three Spurs players combined again as the England striker's controlled finish put away another Eriksen cross following Trippier's pass. Fulham showed brief signs of a late rally, but Kane then completed his second hat-trick of the calendar year, and his fifth for Spurs, with a cool strike when put through on goal from Dele Alli's weighted pass. Fulham, eighth in England's second tier, have lost just once at home in the league since October, and Slavisa Jokanovic's side have defeated Hull and Middlesbrough at home in the cups this year. But we beat them comprehensively by Spurs, who put Thursday's disappointing Europa League defeat by Gent behind them with just a third win in 15 away matches.
We now face Millwall in the quarterfinals at White Hart Lane.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.