Liverpool
____

v
____

Tottenham

Barclays Premier League - 11th Feb  - KO 17:30  - Ground: Anfield

TV: BT Sports | Live Feed | Make Prediction

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Re: Liverpool v Tottenham
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2017, 10:23:41 AM »
A disappointing result against Liverpool. If City wins tonight, we drop a place down. It is games like this that we must win if we have any thoughts of challenging for the title. This season we are plainly not good enough. There are now 5 clubs in close proximity to each other with Chelsea away head. We have to be careful that we don’t end the season with only the Europa league to look forward to.

Sadio Mane lifted Liverpool's recent gloom by scoring twice in two first-half minutes to see off top-four rivals Tottenham Hotspur at Anfield. The forward put the Reds ahead when he ran onto Georginio Wijnaldum's pass, holding off Ben Davies to fire in. He doubled the lead 138 seconds later, pouncing on a loose ball from close range after keeper Hugo Lloris denied Adam Lallana and Roberto Firmino. Second-placed Spurs rarely threatened as Liverpool moved within a point. Our best chance fell to Son, whose fierce, angled shot was blocked by their keeper, shortly after Mane's second. We now remain ten points behind leaders Chelsea. The Reds, who had not won in their five previous matches, move back up to fourth. A very disappointing day for Spurs. We cannot afford any more slip ups.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline RSS61

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2017, 01:07:29 PM »
The most disappointing thing is that once again, in an important away game, we failed to turn up. I just cannot understand why, and neither could Poch. We were out muscled right from the start, and the one clear cut chance we had was when Son blasted straight at the keeper, whan Kane was waiting for a tap in. They did to us exactly what we did to City and Chelsea at the Lane. Our away form this season is dier ( as is he !! ) and could cost us dear.

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2017, 03:01:06 PM »
The most disappointing thing is that once again, in an important away game, we failed to turn up. I just cannot understand why, and neither could Poch. We were out muscled right from the start, and the one clear cut chance we had was when Son blasted straight at the keeper, whan Kane was waiting for a tap in. They did to us exactly what we did to City and Chelsea at the Lane. Our away form this season is dier ( as is he !! ) and could cost us dear.

As one of the pundits said on MOTD said, we have the best 11 players in the league, however, we don't have the best squad, and this is where we are let down. Injuries will rob us. Chelsea have been lucky in not suffering from injuries. If we had such luck then we would walk it.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.