Tottenham
____

v
____

Middlesbrough

Barclays Premier League - 4th Feb - KO 17:30  - Ground: White Hart Lane

TV:BT Sport 1 | Live Feed | Make Prediction

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Re: Tottenham v Middlesbrough
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2017, 03:49:43 PM »
Spurs victory over Middlesbrough keeps our pressure up and still in a position to challenge league leaders, Chelsea. But as our game with Middlesbrough shows, as did the Sunderland game, there are no easy matches. Both Middlesbrough and Sunderland only wanted to defend; both using a five man midfield to try to stop their side being defeated. It worked for Sunderland, but it didn’t stop Middlesbrough losing.

We are now 2nd in the league. With Liverpool and Ars*nal losing and Chelsea and City both winning the table makes interesting reading.

Tottenham re-established a nine-point gap to Premier League leaders Chelsea with a workmanlike victory over Middlesbrough. Chelsea had moved 12 points clear with their impressive 3-1 win over Ars*nal in the lunchtime kick-off, but Harry Kane's second-half penalty ensured Spurs did not cede any ground to their London rivals. Tottenham now have clear air in second place after defeats for nearest challengers Ars*nal and Liverpool, although Manchester City could are in third position after their 2-1 victory over Swansea City.
Our seventh successive home win was secured when Kane fired home from 12 yards after Son Heung-min was hauled down in the area by Bernardo Espinosa and referee Mark Clattenburg correctly pointed to the spot. On top of all that we were without injured defenders Danny Rose and Jan Vertonghen, but Middlesbrough did not do enough to put pressure on their understudies, with the visitors failing to produce a shot on target over the 90 minutes.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.