« on: January 31, 2017, 05:59:12 PM »

Sunderland
____

v
____

Tottenham

Barclays Premier League - 31st Jan  - KO 19:45 - Ground: Stadium of light

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline RSS61

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Sunderland v Tottenham
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2017, 10:59:19 AM »
I just don't understand it. Not for the first time this season, we don't turn up. Also, 3 at the back has been working, so he reverts to back 4 and we have no width and 1 effort on target all game. All this against the worst team in the league. What is going on. If he doesn't trust CCV and Wimmer, then FFS get someone else in, and a winger/striker while we're at it. Yet more frustration if you ask me.

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2017, 04:54:02 PM »
Even though we had a disappointing draw, we were lucky on the night that other results when our way. We are now 2nd in the league. Ars*nal lost to Watford, Liverpool drew with Chelsea.
We remain nine points behind leaders Chelsea, but this game will go down as a missed chance to close the gap. Pochettino's side dominated possession against the Black Cats, seeing 73% of the ball, but could not make the breakthrough. Much of that was down to a determined defensive effort by the home side, but Victor Wanyama wasted Tottenham's best chance when he headed Son Heung-min's cross over the bar when unmarked at the back post. Sunderland only managed three shots, Fabio Borini firing straight at Michel Vorm from their only clear sight of goal. Our next match will be against Middlesbrough.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2017, 04:55:36 PM »
I just don't understand it. Not for the first time this season, we don't turn up. Also, 3 at the back has been working, so he reverts to back 4 and we have no width and 1 effort on target all game. All this against the worst team in the league. What is going on. If he doesn't trust CCV and Wimmer, then FFS get someone else in, and a winger/striker while we're at it. Yet more frustration if you ask me.

I think we did turn up, however, by putting 5 at the back they were in a defensive mood. Clubs at the bottom shouldn't be underestimated. They can be more dangerous than those at the top. No game is going to be easy to the run up to the end of the season.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline RSS61

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2017, 07:56:49 AM »
It has worked when we play 3 CB and wingbacks to get around "park the bus" sides, of which most of the bottom half of the league are. I just dont understand why he reverted to a back 4, and then our best chance falls to a DM rather than Son Ali or Kane. Thats my point.