Manchester City
____

v
____

Tottenham

Barclays Premier League - 21st Jan  - KO 17:30  - Ground: Etihad Stadium

TV: BT Sport | Live Feed | Make Prediction

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Re: Manchester City v Tottenham
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2017, 03:59:17 PM »
I don’t think we can complain about a draw. In the first half we were a bit sloppy and they attacked from the off. Spurs were lucky to hold them and when they went two up, we thought it was all over. And a few years ago it would have been all over. But this Spurs team has some steel in it. With the philosophy that never give up, if you lose the ball get it back and keep fighting, right up to the last minute.

Pep Guardiola's side, looking to bounce back from a 4-0 loss at Everton, had swept into that commanding advantage courtesy of two uncharacteristic errors from Spurs keeper Hugo Lloris. Lloris headed an attempted clearance straight at Leroy Sane four minutes after half-time to allow the City attacker a simple finish, then dropped Raheem Sterling's routine cross straight at Kevin De Bruyne's feet five minutes later. Spurs responded swiftly through Dele Alli's header before they were the beneficiaries of a decision that left Guardiola raging and paved the way for the visitors to scramble a point. The referee ignored Kyle Walker's push on Sterling as he raced into the area - and seconds later Son swept a low finish past City keeper Claudio Bravo with 13 minutes left. That didn’t stop Man City pressing for a winner, but were frustrated once more when Brazilian teenager Gabriel Jesus, on as for his debut as a substitute for Sterling, saw an effort ruled out for offside. This brilliant result means Man City remain fifth, three points off second-place Tottenham and nine away from leaders Chelsea, who play Hull City on Sunday. Spurs  next league game will be against Sunderland. :up:
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline spursjoolz

• Hero: Teddy & Ossie
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Manchester City v Tottenham
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2017, 11:26:33 PM »
We came from a shambolic nowhere to a lucky draw.  City should have had a pen, so 1 very good point indeed.  Good game to watch.