« on: January 14, 2017, 09:22:19 AM »

Tottenham
____

v
____

West Brom

Barclays Premier League - 14th Jan  - KO 12:30  - Ground: White Hart Lane

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Re: Totenham v West Brom
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2017, 04:42:20 PM »
Spurs 4 WBA 0
Spurs needed to win this game to stand any chance of competing and challenging for a top four place. And they took this game with both hands on the throttle. WBA weren’t even allowed to play. The first half Spurs parked their bus in the WBA half. The second half wasn’t that much different to the first. It was a totally different game than their first match at the Hawthorns. 
Kane struck a hat-trick as we moved second in the Premier League table, 4 points behind Chelsea, with a display of total dominance against a poor West Bromwich team. We equalled our club record of six straight Premier League wins with ease as we set about destroying the Middles team, amassing 10 shots and 78% possession by half-time. Kane smartly lifted Christian Eriksen's neat through ball in off the upright, before Eriksen's own effort went in via Gareth McAuley. Our England international striker Kane (who became a father a couple of days ago) was a dominate threat, turning in Walker’s low cross, completing his hat-trick. There was one black mark for Spurs in the form of an injury to Jan Vertonghen, which boss Mauricio Pochettino said "looks bad". We deserved our great; onwards and upwards. COYS!
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.