« on: January 01, 2017, 12:48:24 PM »

Watford
____

v
____

Tottenham

Barclays Premier League - 1st Jan  - KO 13:30  - Ground: Vicarage Road

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Re: Watford v Tottenham
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2017, 05:07:13 PM »
Watford 1 Spurs 4. Another great win of the back of the Southampton win. We are now 3rd in the league with the third highest goal difference. We have the second best defence (by Chelsea). And we came out fighting against a poor Watford side. Let us hope Palace beat or draw against Ars*nal, otherwise we drop to 4th.

Spurs dominated from the off, having 13 shots in the first half alone, and seconds after Alli struck the bar, Kane finished of with a brilliant goal. Ali and Kane teamed together so that Kane could get his second. It was Kane's 59th goal in his first 100 Premier league appearances. He matched Ars*nal's Thierry Henry's record. Alli made it 3-0 by passing low into the net after former Spurs player Kaboul kicked the ball into his path, then arrived unmarked to finish Kane's cross for his fifth goal in three matches. The home team, who didn't have a shot on target, that is until Kaboul go a consolation prize for Watford.

Spurs next league games will be challenging: Chelsea, West Brom (both home), then away to City and Sunderland before returning home to face Middlesbrough (home) and Liverpool away. Enough for any title challenging team to get on with.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.