SpursNetwork

What would you Like to see on SpursNetwork?

Re: What would you Like to see on SpursNetwork?
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2010, 01:10:08 PM »
To be honest im only really posting here to get my 5 up so as i can watch the game at twente tonight......thanks to everyone involved for their work here COYS

Offline millers-tach

• Hero: Steve Archibald
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2010, 09:47:48 PM »
I would like to see some sort of yellow card/red card system.

I hate the Internet police but a site can be ruined by allowing some troll/idiot/bullsh*t merchant to continue to post forever.

This post isn't just regarding our current village idiot as i am sure others will follow. Opinions are great for debate but there comes a time when it is just tiresome. That point has long sinced past.

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2010, 10:33:42 PM »
I would like to see some sort of yellow card/red card system.

I hate the Internet police but a site can be ruined by allowing some troll/idiot/bullsh*t merchant to continue to post forever.

This post isn't just regarding our current village idiot as i am sure others will follow. Opinions are great for debate but there comes a time when it is just tiresome. That point has long sinced past.

There is already a warning system in place. It's not exactly red card/yellow card, you get a few more chances than that.

but if a member gets a certain amount of warnings then they are no longer allowed to post or are banned for a period of time.

anybody from staff or admin can give warnings to members if they feel someone has broken the rules of over stepped the mark.

warnings can only been seen by staff and the member that has been warned

Offline millers-tach

• Hero: Steve Archibald
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2010, 04:55:29 PM »
That seems a good way to work things.

Should have known you boys would have this already covered.

I look forward to getting my first warning shortly  :D

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2010, 11:34:01 PM »
Yellow Card for millers  ;) :lol:

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline SomersetYiddo

• Hero: David Ginola
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2010, 09:53:27 AM »
I ve got a idea, maybe we could have an 'injury' section, its not because of all the latest ijury problems but i never know who seems to be out and when they are able to return, so a list of the injured players, there problems and saying when they are supposed to be back, because places like the 'physio room' website are terrible to follow and offer fake information. Also maybe a place where we can talk about our loanees? How they are getting on etc COYS

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2010, 06:45:13 PM »
I ve got a idea, maybe we could have an 'injury' section, its not because of all the latest ijury problems but i never know who seems to be out and when they are able to return, so a list of the injured players, there problems and saying when they are supposed to be back, because places like the 'physio room' website are terrible to follow and offer fake information. Also maybe a place where we can talk about our loanees? How they are getting on etc COYS

It is a good idea mate, but my guess will be as good as yours to actually find real accurate info on their injuries.

Could start a thread about Loanees, and then all talk could go in there ?

Offline Chelmsford_yid

« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2010, 11:33:59 PM »
Loan watch sounds good.

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline SomersetYiddo

• Hero: David Ginola
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2010, 09:41:55 PM »
Im off to watch Bristol City v Sheffield United on saturday with my BCFC supporting mates, i will watch Rose and Caulker closely and give an update. They say Caulker is brilliant and has done a great job for them so far and has been rock solid has bags of potential for the future. There both there on year long loans and they both played for England U21 the other week with Caulker making his debut.

Offline Chelmsford_yid

« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2010, 11:52:07 PM »
Poor you,going to Ashton Gate.  :lol: ;)

« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2010, 06:38:00 PM »
How about a collection of the greatest spurs goals of all time?

or how about the best bits from e.g. arseblog with them moaning about spurs great recent play (the 3-2 at the Emirates??)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 06:49:43 PM by Biggs »

« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2011, 01:14:00 PM »
Film of some 60's action

Offline Chelmsford_yid

« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2011, 12:42:11 PM »
Film of some 60's action

Are friend Yidproductions may have some clips of the spurs in the 60's.

Offline Metalanimal

• Hero: Pat Jennings
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2011, 05:24:32 PM »
I would like to see the number of posts to get live feeds increased as have noticed a fair few newbies appear do 5 pointless replies to posts that have no real view substance or depth then thats it.

Just my little grumble as the live feeds are brill but I reckon increase posts to 15 or sumin to put of the wasters
THFC "COYS" and that is all I have to say about that!

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
  • Hero: Glenn Hoddle The One True Ghod
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2011, 07:05:15 PM »
I would like to see the number of posts to get live feeds increased as have noticed a fair few newbies appear do 5 pointless replies to posts that have no real view substance or depth then thats it.

Just my little grumble as the live feeds are brill but I reckon increase posts to 15 or sumin to put of the wasters

Totally Agree mate make it 50 or something that way they would have to actually join in with the forum and become part of it rather than nip in talk s**te and leave ..... a bit like a certain GK.

:up:
‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion