SpursNetwork

The Forthcoming Ashes Series

Offline Paul Finch

• Hero: Billy Nick , Dave Mackay and all of the SPURS Legends
  • Season Ticket: No
The Forthcoming Ashes Series
« on: June 29, 2013, 05:13:41 AM »
      As a very proud Englishman living in Australia I cannot wait for the Ashes Series to start, I keep reminding the Aussies that their Cricket Team are about to be humiliated and that they are very likely not going to win ONE test in the TWO Series.  :2funny: :2funny:

Any thoughts

:up: :up: :up:
:SN:[font

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Re: The Forthcoming Ashes Series
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2013, 08:50:20 PM »
I don't watch/follow Cricket sorry.

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline spursjoolz

• Hero: Teddy & Ossie
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2013, 10:46:31 PM »
There may be cricket followers here, but without disrespect,  this is  a football forum dedicated to Tottenham Hotspur Football club.  :up:

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2013, 11:01:46 PM »
There may be cricket followers here, but without disrespect,  this is  a football forum dedicated to Tottenham Hotspur Football club.  :up:
Nothing wrong about talking about other sports and activities in General Chat. We have a thread about Formula 1, computer games, films etc. As for cricket, unfortunately I don't understand this game and therefore not following it.

Offline Chelmsford_yid

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2013, 12:26:16 AM »
Nothing wrong about talking about other sports and activities in General Chat. We have a thread about Formula 1, computer games, films etc. As for cricket, unfortunately I don't understand this game and therefore not following it.

Indeed mate, it's not all Tottenham talk here. It's nice to talk/discuss anything off topic from time to time.

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline Paul Finch

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2013, 12:28:47 AM »
     Sorry, I was under the impression that I had posted on OTHER SPORTS.
     :up: :up:

Offline Chelmsford_yid

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2013, 12:31:45 AM »
Maybe you could keep us non cricket folk updates of the series :)

When does it start?

Offline Spurs218

• Hero: Zokora
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2013, 07:41:04 PM »
Buzzing for it - heading up to quite a few days of the test and out in Sydney for the final test in Jan too.
"Any player coming to Spurs whether he's a big signing or just a ground staff boy must be dedicated to the game and to the club. He must be prepared to work at his game. He must never be satisfied with his last performance, and he must hate losing."

RIP: Sir Bill Nicholson

Offline Paul Finch

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2013, 08:00:22 AM »
        At last, someone who loves the cricket, pity you are not coming out for the Boxing Day Test in Melbourne, I always try and go for a couple of the Days, we could have met and had a beer. I can't wait to give them Aussies some stick. I have had to take s**t from them for 18 years, and now its my turn to hang some on them, I am telling them that they will be lucky to win 1 Test out of the 10.
       What do you reckon?

Offline Spurs218

• Hero: Zokora
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2013, 09:52:29 AM »
Was planning on doing Melbourne too but the cost was just getting silly so have decided to do Sydney and a few other places for a month.

I can't see them winning any over here tbh, fancy 3-0 (weather will f**k the white wash out the window)
"Any player coming to Spurs whether he's a big signing or just a ground staff boy must be dedicated to the game and to the club. He must be prepared to work at his game. He must never be satisfied with his last performance, and he must hate losing."

RIP: Sir Bill Nicholson

Offline spursjoolz

• Hero: Teddy & Ossie
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2013, 02:51:16 PM »
Sorry if I have offended anyone. Cricket is just not in my list of sporting events!

Offline Paul Finch

« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2013, 01:05:52 AM »
    After Day One of the 1st Test v Australia at Trent Bridge which is in Nottingham, for the uninitiated.
         England were 215 all out

At stumps Australia are 75 for the loss of 4 wickets.

Whilst our score of 215 all out was not that good, to have the Aussies 4 wkts down for only 75 runs, and having got their captain, who is by far their best batsman, out for a DUCK I would say puts us in the driving seat, but there is still a long way to go.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 01:07:35 AM by Paul Finch »