« on: January 28, 2017, 02:54:59 PM »

Tottenham
____

v
____

Wycombe

FA Cup 4th Round - 28th Jan  - KO 15:00  - Ground: White Hart Lane

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Re: Tottenham v Wycombe
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2017, 05:37:29 PM »
What a turnaround? Because of the result, we can say it was a good game. The subs made a difference, but even with one man down, we fought to the end and deserved the victory. All Premier league managers have been criticised for putting out such a “weakened” team. But I disagree, all players are part of the squad and if you can’t use them, then what is the point of them. Apart from that all teams were against weaker lower league teams (the only club it backfired for was Liverpool… and no fan – apart from a Liverpool fan - can moan that; congratulations to Wolves). As the teams get stronger, so will the team selections.

Son stoppage-time winner saw Tottenham recover from being a goal down with a minute to go against League Two Wycombe in the FA Cup. Paul Hayes, who had earlier headed against the bar, shocked the Premier League side with a sweetly struck left-footed volley to put Wycombe ahead. He then grabbed his second from the spot to double their lead. Son's deflected effort on the hour and a Vincent Janssen penalty four minutes later pulled Spurs level. Wycombe substitute Garry Thompson headed in Myles Weston's cross with seven minutes to go to put Gareth Ainsworth's side back in front. A composed 89th-minute finish from Dele Alli pulled Spurs level again, before Son scrambled in a late winner. Now we are in the next round. The year ends in a 7 and in that seven there is a one, and one has been our lucky year ending number (a bit of a stretch, I know… but we’ll take anything).
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline RSS61

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Tottenham v Wycombe
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2017, 11:02:27 AM »
A bloody shambles is all I've got to say. Against a side that got smashed 4-2 by the mighty Exeter City last night.
The fact we won is almost irrelevant. Same as Sunderland last night, we just did not turn up for the first hour.