SpursNetwork

To be, or not to be.

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
To be, or not to be.
« on: June 02, 2016, 07:53:17 PM »
Next season, with few tickets available, Tottenham, in their wisdom has decided to make category A matches available on the points system (the last game, whoever it is against, will also be based on the points system). The other categories, for those that that want to go, will be put in a lottery; irrespective of how many times they've been to White Hart Lane or not. That is grouping Bronze and Lilly whites/ one Hotspur members together. The only exception will be the European matches, as they will be played at Wembley.

Reading social media there is outrage at this. Loyalty will only count in a few matches. This will be for one season only. Of course, if you've got the money then there is always Stubhub. Multi packs have also been suspended this season. As for season ticket holders; they will be untouched.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
Re: To be, or not to be.
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2016, 10:22:20 PM »
I'm in the same boat,but I think all the games should go on points, as the ballot could be unfair.
I'll apply for every game anyhow, and keep my fingers crossed.
Shame we couldn't have Champions League for the Final season at the lane,but hey ho.

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
Re: To be, or not to be.
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2016, 05:02:00 PM »
As I read it; you have to pick the side you want and then apply. So if that area is over subscribed you could lose out. What should happen is that you apply and then you are allocated an area. I have never missed a game in years, but I could end up missing out to somebody that probably goes once every couple of years.

I think Spurs should have had this season as well as a Wembley placing.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.