SpursNetwork

Spurs 3 United 0

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Spurs 3 United 0
« on: April 10, 2016, 08:46:19 PM »
A very good result, sadly Leicester also had a good result today. Still 7 point gap. For the first hour Spurs played aqward (probably nerves), but once we scored (followed my another 2) it was all over. We coasted, and deservedly so. Alli,  Alderweireld and Lamela scored for us. We had 53% of the match. West Ham, who beat the Ars*nal, play Leicester next week. Let us hope they win.  :up:
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 08:49:03 PM by Voice »
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline RSS61

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Spurs 3 United 0
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2016, 07:57:51 AM »
A very good result, sadly Leicester also had a good result today. Still 7 point gap. For the first hour Spurs played aqward (probably nerves), but once we scored (followed my another 2) it was all over. We coasted, and deservedly so. Alli,  Alderweireld and Lamela scored for us. We had 53% of the match. West Ham, who beat the Ars*nal, play Leicester next week. Let us hope they win.  :up:

WHU 3 - Ars*nal 3  :D

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2016, 04:15:42 PM »

WHU 3 - Ars*nal 3  :D

And let us hope that West Ham beat Leicester City. Ars*nal are now 6pts behind us. City & United are even further back. West Ham should challenge for top 4 spot and they can start by beating Leicester City.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline spursjoolz

• Hero: Teddy & Ossie
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2016, 07:00:24 PM »
Excellent results all week-end except the Leceister one. Big, almost impossible gap to fill, but still hope that nerves will affect them and they will drop enough points.  I won't put a bet on that!

Offline RSS61

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2016, 12:23:49 PM »
I think that we seem focused enough to do very well in the next 5 games. They are all winnable, and that must be our objective, for if we do, then we are guaranteed 2nd at worst.

Offline Spursx

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2016, 07:03:38 PM »
A good result, but it wasn't easy until we scored the first goal. But I am glad we won, now Stoke, and they won't be that easy either.

Offline Ruth

• Hero: Harry Kane
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2016, 04:30:10 PM »
After that defeat I can't see their manager staying. A lovely result, and we show our worth. Probably won't win it, but should be in Europe next season, champions league that is. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :lol: :lol: :lol: