« on: December 14, 2016, 04:37:35 PM »

Tottenham
____

v
____

Hull City

Barclays Premier League -  14th Jan - KO 20:00  - Ground: White Hart Lane

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Re: Tottenham v Hull City
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2016, 04:48:29 PM »
We played well and scored three goals, but then again so we should have. After all we were up against Hull City, who are struggling. Sunday we've got Burnley; another must win game. To challenge for top honours we need to, not only beat teams like this, but teams in the top four.

Out of the top 7 teams, six won and one lost (Ars*nal was beaten by Everton). We need to keep winning and hope that the other top 4 drop more points.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline RSS61

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2016, 08:19:09 AM »
Our change of system to back 3 with wingbacks paid off, as we had more width going forwards, which led to all the goals. Also a slot has been found for Dier, a good thing. Good to see Eriksen returning to form, that just leaves Ali Son and Kane !!
This system was last used against Ars*nal I believe, wonder if he will stick with it. Chelsea have won 10 on bounce using same system.

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2016, 09:50:10 AM »
Our change of system to back 3 with wingbacks paid off, as we had more width going forwards, which led to all the goals. Also a slot has been found for Dier, a good thing. Good to see Eriksen returning to form, that just leaves Ali Son and Kane !!
This system was last used against Ars*nal I believe, wonder if he will stick with it. Chelsea have won 10 on bounce using same system.

The only good thing we can say about our defeats is that we only just lost. We weren't swamped by the opposition. In fact we had the majority of play. We must win our next two matches; Burnley and Southampton. Then Chelsea at home.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.