SpursNetwork

Anyone fish?

Offline TheStig

• Season Ticket: Yes
Anyone fish?
« on: September 03, 2010, 03:35:04 PM »
I fish on the swim feeder and cant get closed type swim feeders for less than a quid each. Anyone got any good sources?.......Im looking to buy a bag of say 10 feeders for a fiver or summat = 50p each & happy days?

Some say........my teeth glow in the dark, my earwax tastes like turkish delight, I have two sets of knees & I can swim the atlantic ocean ..................underwater!!!!

Offline Aosoth

• Hero: Gary Mabutt
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Anyone fish?
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2010, 06:11:28 PM »
Sorry mate, I gave up on river fishing when I was about 9 years old.  I caught a moorhen....it traumatised me for life =p
Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Offline bigv

• Hero: Ledley King
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2010, 06:54:41 PM »
Used to coarse fisha lot  but moved on and am now an avid flyfisher targeting trout mostly and occasionly pike. Lovely peaceful way to spend the spare time. Highly recommended!

Offline TheStig

• Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2010, 11:11:14 PM »
Yeah...........espesh if youve got kids ......some people go for therepy .........I just fish.

Fly fishing eh?........always wanted to give it a go ...........I tried once ....with a mate who was the bogs dollocks at it ............he took the piss so much out of my attempts I gave up the ghost .... :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

One day I will have another go.

Aosoth.........if it makes you feel any better ....i am continuously catching rowers ......they row backwards into my line and invariably end up getting tangled ........dopey t**ts .........I mean backwards ffs.

Can you imagine a motor sport where you drive in revearse really fast down the road ......theyd arrest you ffs

How can that be legal on a river????
Some say........my teeth glow in the dark, my earwax tastes like turkish delight, I have two sets of knees & I can swim the atlantic ocean ..................underwater!!!!

Offline Aosoth

• Hero: Gary Mabutt
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2010, 12:50:28 AM »
I'm just not good with wildlife full stop mate, I'm allergic to anything with fur and the last time I played golf, I killed a squirrel on the first hole!

between squirrels and moorhens, I'm waiting for the RSPCA to slap a ban on me leaving the house!!
Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Offline zanubis

• Hero: Van Der Vart
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2011, 02:01:01 PM »