SpursNetwork

New stadium/ season tickets

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
New stadium/ season tickets
« on: November 05, 2016, 05:07:14 PM »
On Friday 4th (yesterday) I was invited up to Tottenham's Lilywhite house/ building (above Sainsbury's). As you all probably know there is a 58,000 season ticket waiting list. The reason I was invited because I wanted to purchase a season ticket for the new stadium (however, it was only for Executive seats). If you are interested in beating the waiting list (you don't have to be on the waiting list to purchase executive seats) and are interesting in purchasing a season ticket for the new stadium and wish to know more then please ask me below and I will try to help/ give you information.

With the ticket there are some perks thrown in. The other option is to hope that you will be picked from that waiting list. I also learnt a lot more about the future plans for Tottenham Hotspur FC. I am delighted to be part of the New Stadium when we (the supporters') move into it.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
Re: New stadium/ season tickets
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2016, 07:14:07 PM »
No thanks I'll keep my place in the waiting list, I sit with the fans not the prawn sandwich crew. ;)

I always get tickets for all the home games on my membership, so it doesn't borther me.
Getting away tickets would be quite handy with a season ticket tho, but I'll wait for my turn.  :)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 07:34:02 PM by Southend_Yid »

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
Re: New stadium/ season tickets
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2016, 08:26:42 PM »
No thanks I'll keep my place in the waiting list, I sit with the fans not the prawn sandwich crew. ;)

I've heard that quote before  :D :D

I always get tickets for all the home games on my membership, so it doesn't borther me.
Getting away tickets would be quite handy with a season ticket tho, but I'll wait for my turn.  :)

Yes, the away tickets would be grate. I am hoping to go to West Ham. That would be an experience. New ground and all :-[
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.