SpursNetwork

21st century legends...

21st century legends...
« on: March 22, 2007, 12:12:07 PM »
who are and who will be the legends of the 21st century...
zidane, ronaldo (the original), and ronaldinho will be the players that stick out now.
in 2 years i think c. ronaldo will be better than any of them...
opinions...?

Offline Rob

21st century legends...
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2007, 12:28:12 PM »
C Ronaldo will surpass Ronaldinho for sure. But will he be able to surpass the likes of Cantona, Gazza or Zidane is yet to be seen. Those guys came forward when the team needed them the most. Those last minute goals, important goals. Scoring in CL finals (zidane), scoring in FA cup against the scouse (cantona) all these guys were amazing not sure if Ronaldo has it in him, but he may as well tbh coz he is a super player i gotta say that.
I used to think that being lazy was bad for me .......  So I gave up thinking

21st century legends...
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2007, 01:12:50 PM »
i have never seen cantona or gazza live but i think ronaldo has potential to be better then zidane. imo

21st century legends...
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2007, 03:14:39 PM »
Fabregas will be the best Mid in the world in 5 years, Im not sure on C Ronaldo been better than Zidane but he could do, hes still got a long way to go.

Offline Powerage

• Season Ticket: No
21st century legends...
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2007, 09:48:28 PM »
Fabregas the lippy little **** who spends more time pissing opposing players off rather than skinning them? Behave.

Offline Daniisco

• http://spursnetwork.com
21st century legends...
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2007, 09:57:00 PM »
I see Messi has being one of the greats of the game. He's unbelievable.

21st century legends...
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2007, 11:53:37 AM »
o yh forgot  to give him a mention

Offline COYS

21st century legends...
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2007, 07:57:41 PM »
messi great player. but i have to say i think c. ronaldo will best in the world in a few years. he is already up there and look at his age
Fabregas will be the best Mid in the world in 5 years

haaaaaaa
Berba > God

21st century legends...
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2007, 10:06:30 AM »
Quote from: kidoriginal;594
Fabregas will be the best Mid in the world in 5 years,

loool what about lennon, hudd, c.ronaldo (i see him as a midfieler.

21st century legends...
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2007, 06:38:50 PM »
I reckon Messi will be the next Legend of the game. He looks truely great and the goal he scored the other day.......WHOA!

21st century legends...
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2007, 04:04:17 PM »
I think Kaka could become one of the best also,but about Fabregas he is no doubt world class (or will be)but is a lippy b*****d and needs to sort out his attitude first.

Also,I think players other than flair players could get legend status,players like Gerrard,Carragher,Terry etc who drag games by the scruff of the neck and pull the whole team with them.These type of players are much more important to a teams success in my opinion.

21st century legends...
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2007, 06:48:13 PM »
Messi, Fabregas, C.Ronaldo, Berbatov, Rooney

:thumbsup:

21st century legends...
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2007, 10:10:33 PM »
after that maradona-esque !!!!!!!!gooooaaaaalll!!!!!!! the other week i think messi will surely become one of the all time greats

21st century legends...
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2007, 10:06:48 AM »
Nowadays: Messi, Kaka', Gerrard, Henry, Ronaldinho, C. Ronaldo, Pirlo, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Van Persie.....

Future: Messi, Martinez, Vaughan, Lennon, Huddlestone, Manucharyan, Sneijder, Iniesta, Gourcuff, Manucharyan, Obinna, Onichebe, Bale, Dixon, Afellay, Aissati, De Guzman and players like that...
AFC Ajax

Nobody likes us, we don't care
[/SIZE][/FONT]

21st century legends...
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2007, 04:07:56 PM »
Hummz. All here forgetting about other players ... like Raul for example.

He was "hot property" such as C. Ronaldo at his age. Made 7-8 impressive seasons and just got bored I guess.... Really, playing at top level for quite some time in the same club really takes the challenge fever away from you!!

C.Ronaldo might just as well follow suit. I mean, we surely have to wait for a carreer to be over before start judging it!
----------------