SpursNetwork

January Transfer Window

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Re: January Transfer Window
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2016, 12:11:37 AM »
Townsend has Gone to Newcastle, for what I believe for 12 Million.
Oh and are old friend Adebayor has joined Crystal Palace till the end of the season. :hide:

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2016, 05:23:37 PM »
Townsend didn't or couldn't fit into our system and ended up out of favour. As for Ade, less said the better. But I wish Townsend all the best, except when he plays us :up:
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline Jane

• Hero: Lamela
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2016, 07:46:22 PM »
I am sad to see Townsend go as I was a great fan of his. It was a pity they couldn't resolve their differences. As for the other one, good.

Jane x

Offline Blackjack

• http://www.myspace.com/chirpy69
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2016, 11:52:45 AM »
SKY SPORTS have just announced Moussa Dembele from Fulham is having a medical with Spurs right now!, this could be a great signing of a potentially great young forward, he has pace and trickery, good in the air and is very physical so he has all the right attributes we need.
SPURS TILL I DIE
DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER SO ARE SPURS.

Offline spursjoolz

• Hero: Teddy & Ossie
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2016, 04:19:14 PM »
Spot on here BlackJack and if  this is true, a great asset to the squad.

What will he have on his shirt? Moussa, M Dembele or something else?

Offline Blackjack

• http://www.myspace.com/chirpy69
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2016, 09:28:57 PM »
Yet again this is a deal that looks to have gone south, another Berahino fiasco all over again! SKY SPORTS are reporting the deal is off as Fulham want him loaned back till the end of the season and we do not want that, I cannot believe we are going to waste this window without bringing in another striker to cover or bolster our attack as we are having our best league season and are genuine title contenders! We MUST take advantage of this enormous opportunity as another may not come for many a year!!!, It would be foolish to rely on Kane staying injury free while playing in THREE competitions and expecting other players to try and fill the void though it may be possible but highly unlikely.
Please please THFC get us a quality striker and keep the dream alive before its to late.   
SPURS TILL I DIE
DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER SO ARE SPURS.

Offline spursjoolz

« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2016, 10:23:27 PM »
Tell me something new!

Offline RSS61

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2016, 12:07:16 PM »
If we do not bring in another striker, I think we will live to regret it. Harry Kane is definitely not having as good a season for goals as last year. Even against Colchester he looked out of salts and missed some good opportunities. We really must get some one in to ease the situation. As for who, that as they say is the $64,000 dollar question.
West Brom and Fulham just want to take the piss because they see us as desperate.

Offline spursjoolz

« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2016, 11:47:11 PM »
Well, no signing as predicted! Personnally, I cannot see any problems there other than the Fulham Dembele would have been one for the future.  Obviously, Poch wanted him now and who can blame him for not accepting to buy the player and  let him back on loan. Perhaps we will get him in the summer for less.

As  far as Berahino is concerned, at £25M, far too much, so no great loss imo.

Offline RSS61

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2016, 09:11:06 AM »
Despite our need for a striker, we cannot be held to ransom by clubs like Fulham and West Brom. We will just have to wait and see how our existing players perform over the remainder of the season. It would be a great shame if we do miss out on top four because of a lack of goals. Either way, we have a young squad who will only get better over the next couple of years under Poch and he can bring in players to suit him when available.

Offline Ruth

• Hero: Harry Kane
« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2016, 09:55:55 AM »
Maybe just as well. I think some of the clubs wanted to screw us and hold us to ransom. We've got a good squad and now they can show what they are made of. We are chasing three titles. Pochettino can also pick a striker from one  of the youngsters.  :up:

Offline Jane

• Hero: Lamela
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2016, 12:24:53 PM »
Pochettino said he wouldn't buy any player for the sake of it and he was happy to take from their academy. Now we shall see if his faith has been rewarded.

Jane x

Offline Spursx

« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2016, 07:38:46 PM »
Well, the manage is happy with the squad he has got and any new recruits could jeopardize that, so we shall see.