SpursNetwork

Emmanuel Adebayor wants West Ham.

Offline Spursx

• Season Ticket: Yes
Emmanuel Adebayor wants West Ham.
« on: August 13, 2015, 07:29:16 PM »
I've just been reading that Adebayor is holding out for a West Ham move. What club in their right mind really wants to take him on? He's been given a life line at Villa and he should take it. Once his contract is up he won't easily attract other potential clubs with his attitude.

The reason why he wants West Ham is because he wants to stay in the capital. Somebody of his age and work ability (or lacking in it) should be lucky that a club has at least come in for him. Personally I wouldn't employee him.

Offline yidmafioso

• Season Ticket: No
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor wants West Ham.
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2015, 01:06:24 AM »
One day adeybayore will look back at his career and realise just how he wasted his talent.When he fancies it he`s unplayable but the problem is he rarely fancies it.He must go down as one of the most frustrating players ever to wear a spurs shirt.I agree that i don`t understand why any club would want him.I just hope that someone does so we can get rid of him.
If your not spurs you`re dead to me

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2015, 04:56:53 PM »
I agree with both points. We need to get rid of Adebayor as quickly as possible. He is a disgrace to this club and football.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline spursjoolz

• Hero: Teddy & Ossie
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2015, 11:24:57 AM »
He is quite happy to pick his £1.8M pay at  the end of his contract. Really, he doesn't give a toss about playing for us!

Shame!

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2015, 04:27:49 PM »
He is quite happy to pick his £1.8M pay at  the end of his contract. Really, he doesn't give a toss about playing for us!

Shame!

The trouble is he is damaging his reputation (if he has any left) and once his contract his up (the end of this season) he will find it hard to attract another club.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline Jane

• Hero: Lamela
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2015, 09:48:33 AM »
I agree with all on here, he needs to go and go fast. But I can't see who would want him. Every time I've seen him play he has been lackluster, and only perking up when there is a possibility of a new contract on the horizon. He is a typical mercenary, playing for money, not the sport. They say that Villa wants him, but because of his arrogance he doesn't want to travel that far and would prefer to wait for a club to come in for him in London. Tim Sherwood knows him well and if anybody could push him to achieve something then he could. He is a drain on resources and that money could be reemployed to finding another player, but of better quality.

Jane x