SpursNetwork

Summer Transfer Window

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Summer Transfer Window
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2015, 12:15:27 PM »
Liverpool have now signed Nathaniel Clyne from Southampton as well. I really feel we are being left behind...

Offline RSS61

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2015, 01:08:03 PM »
Liverpool have now signed Nathaniel Clyne from Southampton as well. I really feel we are being left behind...

Not sure we were ever linked with him. We got Trippier, and now Alderwereild looking promising. That would pretty much sort out the back 4, so long as we can get a DM winger and striker (s) then we will have made a positive step I believe.
What is good for me is that Poch clearly knows the back 4 of last year or two are not good enough, and never will be, apart from Rose JVT and maybe Dier.

Offline RiffHard

« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2015, 01:16:57 PM »

Not sure we were ever linked with him. We got Trippier, and now Alderwereild looking promising. That would pretty much sort out the back 4, so long as we can get a DM winger and striker (s) then we will have made a positive step I believe.
What is good for me is that Poch clearly knows the back 4 of last year or two are not good enough, and never will be, apart from Rose JVT and maybe Dier.
I didn't mean we've been linked with him. I meant that Liverpool seems to capture quality players whereas we've only brought in back-ups.

Offline RSS61

« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2015, 03:04:14 PM »

I didn't mean we've been linked with him. I meant that Liverpool seems to capture quality players whereas we've only brought in back-ups.

Alderweireld is quality if we can get him.

Offline Blackjack

• http://www.myspace.com/chirpy69
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2015, 11:05:16 PM »

Dont know if Ive missed out today but RK said today that Alderwereild is not leaving!
SPURS TILL I DIE
DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER SO ARE SPURS.

Offline RiffHard

« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2015, 05:59:35 AM »
Holtby has joined HSV permanently.

Offline RSS61

« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2015, 08:16:15 AM »

Dont know if Ive missed out today but RK said today that Alderwereild is not leaving!

The speculation is that Levy is flying to Madrid to do the deal. Speculation it is though !!

Offline Blackjack

« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2015, 12:18:45 PM »
Its just been confirmed on SPNEWS that Spurs to hold talks with Athletico aboat a permanent move for Alderwereild and they are keen so hope this one come off :up:
SPURS TILL I DIE

Offline RSS61

« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2015, 12:28:06 PM »
Its just been confirmed on SPNEWS that Spurs to hold talks with Athletico aboat a permanent move for Alderwereild and they are keen so hope this one come off :up:

Very good news, and another positive sign that Poch is not prepared to just soldier on with our crap players from last year.

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2015, 05:11:40 PM »
There is still no talk about a striker, apart from the Aston Villa one who rejected an offer to come here.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline scotspurs

• C.O.Y.S
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2015, 12:39:09 PM »
As Usual all of our competitors are already getting their new signings in nice and early while Mr.Levy it would appear has his feet up waiting for the last day of the window when he will pay over the odds for mediocre players.
I really hope this isn't the case but alot of potential signings are already being snapped up by Liverpool etc.
Even the press are quiet when it comes to Spurs and that is unheard of.
We need a CB - hopefully that bloke from Southampton - a defensive midfielder and 2 strikers but God only knows who we'll end up with.

Offline Blackjack

« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2015, 11:25:36 AM »
This is getting ridiculous now, Capouee and Stambouli  joining Watford and still we here nothing about replacements, I dont have an issue with them leaving more the fact that we the fans are not getting any enthusiasm and good  feel factor on players coming in!!! as Scotspurs has said we are again going to be left with the crumbs and cast offs of the transfer window >:( we are letting our closest competitors move further ahead!, I cannot believe Pochettino is really happy with his squad as is :-[
SPURS TILL I DIE

Offline RiffHard

« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2015, 11:38:08 AM »
I'm all for Capoue being transferred, but Stambouli is definitely worth keeping. A good back-up player and played well for us.

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2015, 04:54:11 PM »
This is getting ridiculous now, Capouee and Stambouli  joining Watford and still we here nothing about replacements, I dont have an issue with them leaving more the fact that we the fans are not getting any enthusiasm and good  feel factor on players coming in!!! as Scotspurs has said we are again going to be left with the crumbs and cast offs of the transfer window >:( we are letting our closest competitors move further ahead!, I cannot believe Pochettino is really happy with his squad as is :-[

There is still plenty of time to go, and do we really want Spurs or Levy to rush into it?
Capoue I wasn't surprised, but I was surprised that they sold Stambouli. That was a surprise sale. Obviously he didn't fit into the managers plans.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline RiffHard

« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2015, 07:52:12 AM »
It is reported that Southampton have the first option to purchase Alderweireld.