SpursNetwork

Champions League Final

Offline aspursfan

• Season Ticket: No
Champions League Final
« on: May 24, 2011, 01:08:55 PM »
Predictions?

I would really like to see United win. Barcelona have irritated me this season with some of their antics.

Even though it probably isn't the most likely outcome I predict
United 1 - 0 Barcelona
Vidic

I wonder if it will be VDS's last game for United.
"Whenever BAE's hair isnt in corn rows he plays poorly. You may laugh but it is a proven statistical fact." -bigv

Offline Derry-Yid

• Hero: Teddy Sheringham
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Champions League Final
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2011, 05:10:12 PM »
Going for a half-time/full-time draw in this one...its very close to call...United are a much improved team since the last time they meet in the final..they will know what way to play Barca this time...probably counter-attack them...would like to see United win it too...they will be more used to Wembley than Barca will be..but as i say, its very close.
"It's been my life, Tottenham Hotspur,
and I love the club."

Offline Spurs218

• Hero: Zokora
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2011, 05:58:32 PM »
I fancy United to win this.
"Any player coming to Spurs whether he's a big signing or just a ground staff boy must be dedicated to the game and to the club. He must be prepared to work at his game. He must never be satisfied with his last performance, and he must hate losing."

RIP: Sir Bill Nicholson

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2011, 06:34:05 PM »
LIVE STREAM : http://barcelonavsmanunited2011.blogspot.com/2011/05/barcelona-vs-manchester-utd-2011-uefa.html Barcelona Vs Manchester Utd 2011 UEFA Champions League Final Live on Setanta Sports or Euro sports 28