SpursNetwork

Why would we take on Adebayor?

Offline Ballyer Spur

• Hero: Paul McGrath
  • Season Ticket: No
Why would we take on Adebayor?
« on: August 19, 2011, 05:56:36 PM »
No doubt he has quality but when have we seen it last. Do we  want sulking prima donnas in our squad to cause grief
and take our hard earned cash?  Personally speaking I wouldn't trust him.  :fist:
To Dare is to Do

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Re: Why would we take on Adebayor?
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2011, 08:33:16 PM »
If he does a good job and bangs in a few goals, then im not worried.

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
  • Hero: Glenn Hoddle The One True Ghod
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2011, 11:19:51 AM »
I think 'Arry would be able to handle the sulky part and if he scores goals then he's fulfilled his part of the deal.

I really do think that we require a Adebayor type striker someone who can just score goals and if thats all we can afford due to Citeh, Chelski and the Scousers all paying stupid money for players then so be it.

At the moment beggars can't be choosers no Champions League and unwilling to pay excessive wages leaves us as a 2nd or 3rd option to players.

???
‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2011, 02:26:36 PM »
I think 'Arry would be able to handle the sulky part and if he scores goals then he's fulfilled his part of the deal.

I really do think that we require a Adebayor type striker someone who can just score goals and if thats all we can afford due to Citeh, Chelski and the Scousers all paying stupid money for players then so be it.

At the moment beggars can't be choosers no Champions League and unwilling to pay excessive wages leaves us as a 2nd or 3rd option to players.

???

couldn't agree more  :up:

Offline aspursfan

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2011, 02:18:22 AM »
Remember his goals for Madrid against us? That's why!!
"Whenever BAE's hair isnt in corn rows he plays poorly. You may laugh but it is a proven statistical fact." -bigv