« on: January 04, 2017, 03:08:53 PM »

Tottenham
____

v
____

Chelsea

Barclays Premier League - 4th Jan  - KO 20:00  - Ground: White Hart Lane

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Re: Tottenham v Chelsea
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2017, 11:56:22 PM »
Spurs have revenged their defeat against Chelsea at the Bridge, and in style. We also stopped Chelsea creating an unbeaten run in the Premier League. We have lost less in the PL than any other team and we've got the best defence. And we are third in the league. If that isn't Premier League title contender material then I don't know what is.

Tottenham ended Chelsea's attempt to make Premier League history. Spurs moved up to third place as headers from Dele Alli either side of half-time made the difference to leave Chelsea five points ahead of Liverpool in second place. Alli rose to meet Christian Eriksen's cross in first-half stoppage time and the same pair combined to put the game out of Chelsea's reach in the 54th minute. Eden Hazard had Chelsea's two best chances in each half but Spurs closed out the victory in comfort to put north London rivals Ars*nal out of the top four and leave themselves seven points off the top after their fifth successive league win. We have the squad to see of any challengers.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline RSS61

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Tottenham v Chelsea
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2017, 08:15:50 AM »
One of those historic nights at the Lane. A fantastic all round team performance. Spot on with team formation, and special mention must go to Toby, Jan, Eric, and also Victor & Moussa who ran the midfield. Coupled with a top top performance by Christian, rounded off by Deli Ali's 2 great goals. What a difference he makes in that advanced position rather than deep. Considering Harry Kane had an off night, a great result against one of the best sides in Europe.
Never mind criticism that Chelsea were not at their best, we didn't allow them to be, and finally have learnt to see a game out.
What is now vital is that we kick on, and forget about last nights win. That is 5 on the bounce, and we need to keep the momentum up, just like Chelsea have been doing. This team has a great future if we can keep them all together for a few years.