Chelsea
____

v
____

Tottenham

Barclays Premier League -  26th Nov - KO 17:30   - Ground: Stamford Bridge

TV: BT Sports| Live Feed | Make Prediction

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Re: Chelsea v Tottenham
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2016, 05:28:12 PM »
I keep saying; Spurs against Chelsea we had most of the possession and more shots on target, but we can't turn that into points. Even on Match of the day they got high praise. Funnily enough we are in exactly the same position as we were last season. However, we don't seem to have improved, where City, Liverpool and Chelsea have. There is still a long way to go, but Spurs need to buck their ideas up.

Chelsea returned to the top of the table after coming from behind at Stamford Bridge to inflict Tottenham's first Premier League defeat this season. We looked on course to recover from our midweek Champions League exit when Christian Eriksen's superb 11th minute strike put us in front. We dominated the first half, but by the second they had worked us out and scored two and we went down to our first league defeat. We haven't won at Stamford Bridge since the 90s. Our keeper Hugo Lloris and Jan Vertonghen got touches on Moses' goal-bound strike but the ball flew in as Chelsea recorded a seventh league victory in succession. Next we've got Swansea, who suddenly have picked up form.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline RSS61

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2016, 12:36:38 PM »
I thought that in 1st half we played superb high press and energetic football. But as you say Voice, for the umpteenth time this season, and last for that matter, we do not convert into goals. Once we conceded on half time, we seemed to lose our bottle and didn't continue to pass properly in 2nd half.
As Shearer pointed out, our summer transfer business has been a flop. As has the form of Dembele, Ali, and Eriksen quite frankly.

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2016, 04:34:13 PM »
I thought that in 1st half we played superb high press and energetic football. But as you say Voice, for the umpteenth time this season, and last for that matter, we do not convert into goals. Once we conceded on half time, we seemed to lose our bottle and didn't continue to pass properly in 2nd half.
As Shearer pointed out, our summer transfer business has been a flop. As has the form of Dembele, Ali, and Eriksen quite frankly.

I was reading in the papers that Pochettino has criticised Moussa Sissoko, being not fit enough. I think this is a clever ploy to prove Pochettino wrong. Sometimes football is about mind games. Pretend he isn't fit and then bring him on. Whatever way he won't be playing until he can contribute something.

Last season we were lucky; in the sense that certain clubs had a bad season (Chelsea, United and City); this year Spurs has to up their game. Chelsea and City are favourites, with Ars*nal and Liverpool on the outside. United will struggle this season to get into the top 5. So Spurs has a lot of work to do.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.