Bournemouth v Tottenham

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Bournemouth v Tottenham
« on: October 22, 2016, 04:37:07 PM »
Match Thoughts...?  :hide:

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Re: Bournemouth v Tottenham
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2016, 09:41:54 PM »
Another disappointing draw, luckily for us other clubs drew as wells, apart from Chelsea and Liverpool who got a strong foothold back into the top four.  Next match will be against Liverpool, which I think they will send out a weaker side.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline spursjoolz

• Hero: Teddy & Ossie
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2016, 10:38:31 PM »
Yet another draw. Frustrating that we cannot score goals with all the talent up front and in midfield.

We are now 5th, allbeit only 2 small points adritft from the top. Just the same, a win would have taken us to no.1. The only consolation is that the Arse and City also drew, but Liverpool and Chelsea are now above us.

This was just one draw too many when we should  have won this and the WBA game. We  have to hope that Kane will have had a good rest and will be banging them in when he returns, which imo, is not soon enough in view of Jansen's performance so far!

We have a great bunch of players who will need to be on top of their game during the next 3 matches :  Leceister, Leverkusen and the Arse. I am not really bothered about the Liverpool game on Tuesday. Let's just hope that if Poch plays our young lads, they show what they can do.

Offline RSS61

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2016, 08:36:46 AM »
I thought Poch got it wrong from the off to be honest. Son up front clearly didnt work, as they shut him down, and we should have had Jansen up front as his hold up play and lay off's would have helped us I feel. Also, Lamela yet again was awful, and could have been red-carded before half time. He is due a rest IMO. Sissoko looked no better when he came on, and why take Ali off ? He was the only one who looked like doing something. Another disappointing game from Eriksen too. What about N'kdou ?? We still clearly lack width and pace and I thought that was why we bought him. All in all rather disappointing, as 13 goals in 9 games demonstrates.
We used to be known as the team who could score goals for fun, but couldn't stop them at the other end. Now the opposite applies.