SpursNetwork

Mauricio Pochettino

Offline RSS61

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
  • Season Ticket: No
Mauricio Pochettino
« on: February 09, 2016, 07:59:32 AM »
Rumours are abound that Man Utd want our Poch to replace their unpopular manager. What a bloody cheek !! They should be reprimanded for trying to de-stabilise our season. Anyway, I don't think even Levy would have the nerve to allow that just yet.

Offline yidmafioso

Re: Mauricio Pochettino
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2016, 03:37:32 PM »
To be fair they`ve been linked with every half decent manager in the world since van gaal lost the plot.I notice that it`s the sun who are reporting it :s**t: .As you say i can`t see levy even entertaining the idea of allowing them to even consider talking to him :blahblah: .Confused ? You will be
If your not spurs you`re dead to me

Offline Ruth

• Hero: Harry Kane
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2016, 03:58:58 PM »
Oh, no, I hope not  :-[ :blahblah: :idiot2: I think this is more paper talks, trying to cause trouble.  :'( :'(

Offline spursjoolz

• Hero: Teddy & Ossie
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2016, 02:28:24 PM »
Wishful thinking from the Mancs tabloids mostly.

All rumours are totally made up! Poch is building a team still in it's infancy and as you all quite rightly say, Levy would not consider his departure. He will need to fill the seats in the new stadium and he won't do that if Poch goes, cos if he goes, a number of key players will follow for sure!

I know it's hard to have faith in Levy, but this what we have to do.  :nods:

Offline Jane

• Hero: Lamela
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2016, 07:22:39 PM »
Levy won't let Pochettino go, no way! After picking wrong managers he finally has his man and I am sure he will be offered a new contract, otherwise we start all over again.

Jane x

Offline RSS61

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2016, 09:36:47 AM »
Wishful thinking from the Mancs tabloids mostly.

All rumours are totally made up! Poch is building a team still in it's infancy and as you all quite rightly say, Levy would not consider his departure. He will need to fill the seats in the new stadium and he won't do that if Poch goes, cos if he goes, a number of key players will follow for sure!

I know it's hard to have faith in Levy, but this what we have to do.  :nods:

I must say that I actually have more faith in Levy all round than I did a couple of years ago. He does appear to be learning from his past mistakes.

Offline yidmafioso

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2016, 10:24:04 AM »
If the papers are to be believed  mourinho is their next manager.I`m so glad van gaal turned us down in favour of utd.First bit of luck we`d had in ages  :up:
If your not spurs you`re dead to me

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2016, 04:51:54 PM »
If the papers are to be believed  mourinho is their next manager.I`m so glad van gaal turned us down in favour of utd.First bit of luck we`d had in ages  :up:

I go along with that. He could have accepted us and we would probably be a lot lower than we are now.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline Blackjack

• http://www.myspace.com/chirpy69
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2016, 07:57:36 PM »
I'm not going to think about it till the summer, let's see how we do, till then and after this will go on and on! What will be will be so il live in hope he will not abandon us like he did Southampton.
SPURS TILL I DIE
DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER SO ARE SPURS.

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2016, 06:25:15 PM »
I'm not going to think about it till the summer, let's see how we do, till then and after this will go on and on! What will be will be so il live in hope he will not abandon us like he did Southampton.

I can't see him leaving us. He has created a great young squad who are literally fighting for the title and other trophies.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline RSS61

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2016, 04:45:01 PM »

I can't see him leaving us. He has created a great young squad who are literally fighting for the title and other trophies.

Yes would he really want to go to United ? Can anyone see Rooney and Carrick, etc, running around as all our players have to do. I doubt it.
So long as we pay him what he is worth at end of the season there should be no problems just yet.

Offline Spursx

« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2016, 07:17:02 PM »
Our manager won't go because it will be too much of a gamble. He's got the team that he is happy with, why leave and throw it all the way to be sacked a couple of months down the line. United & Chelsea are bottomless pits for managers. Whether they will something or not.

Offline spursjoolz

• Hero: Teddy & Ossie
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2016, 08:54:14 PM »
Our manager won't go because it will be too much of a gamble. He's got the team that he is happy with, why leave and throw it all the way to be sacked a couple of months down the line. United & Chelsea are bottomless pits for managers. Whether they will something or not.

I would say that we have had a fair share of managers and/or sackings in the past 15/20 years as well, whereas Man U have only had 3!