SpursNetwork

Norwich 0 Spurs 3

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Norwich 0 Spurs 3
« on: February 03, 2016, 08:59:11 AM »
… and the Spurs go marching on. A fine victory – away – over the Carrow Road strugglers put Spurs third in the table, replacing the Gooners, who drop to 4th spot. Harry Kane scored twice, but it was Deli Alli with his first goal that kicked off the night with a fine goal. He scored within two minutes with a tap in, after a Christian Eriksen low shot was blocked.
Spurs have the best goal difference, best defence, only losing three times this season (Leicester can better that by only being beaten twice this season in the league) and second best goal strikes for (City have scored two goals more than us).
Alli was taken off, but not through injury, but because he was unwell. He should be back on Saturday against Watford.

Next is Watford (who play tonight against Chelsea).
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline yidmafioso

• Season Ticket: No
Re: Norwich 0 Spurs 3
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2016, 02:17:10 PM »
I keep trying to convince myself we can`t/won`t win it but if we keep winning ..........
If your not spurs you`re dead to me

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2016, 07:03:21 PM »
Who were the favourites at the beginning of the season to be in the top four? Ars*nal, Chelsea, United and City. With probably a straight fight between Chelsea and City. Who were favourites for relegation? Leicester was one of them. Now half way through a season and we see Chelsea near the bottom. United struggling, Liverpool all over the place, Ars*nal behind Spurs and City and Leicester, with Leicester City at the top, fighting to win the title. Saying that, Spurs are not out of the equation. Ars*nal won't win it, so that means 3 teams fighting for the title.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline Spursx

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2016, 07:37:21 PM »
Another victory, but it won't get any easier for either Spurs or Leicester. United could be finding their form and we have to face them soon, so no chance to relax and take our weight of the gas. Norwich was a great victory, but against a struggling Norwich. Watford won't be that easy, in fact I reckon we could get a draw (hopefully I am wrong).

Offline Ruth

• Hero: Harry Kane
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2016, 09:39:32 AM »
As every game goes by I get nervous, we've never done so well in the Premier League and we are hoping it will last. The next couple of games, for all of us, will show some big deciders. Spurs did do well at Norwich. Watford will be different. Let us hope we keep up the momentum.  :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: