SpursNetwork

Qarabag 0 Spurs 1

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Qarabag 0 Spurs 1
« on: November 27, 2015, 05:28:31 PM »
A brilliant result for Spurs, even though not a brilliant game. Kane scored against and we did enough to progress to the next round. Spurs had a few players left behind (mainly because of Sunday's game). Deli who played, won't play on Sunday because of a ban.

Spurs went close on a few occasions. But Qarabag was there to rollover, they came to win and did put up a good fight.

Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino: "We are very happy because with patience and maturity we got the win and qualified. We have to say thank you to our fans as well. To travel here and support us is fantastic and so valuable for us. We have a strong mentality and our fans do too so we will have a great atmosphere on Sunday for Chelsea."

I agree with their mentality, plus their combined work togetherness.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline Spursx

Re: Qarabag 0 Spurs 1
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2015, 05:47:32 PM »
I couldn't go to the match last might, but I did watch it on TV. Not a brilliant game, but a good working result. Just enough to get through to the next round. Kane scored, which will do his confidence no end of good. And he will need that confidence against Chelsea. They won't be no pushover. They've had two good game so, like Spurs, will be on a high. We need to win games like this if we have any chance of getting into the top four.

Monaco game will have kids in their side, I have no doubt. A win, lose or a draw won't make any difference. So bring on the kids and give them a try out.

Offline Ruth

• Hero: Harry Kane
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2015, 04:09:18 PM »
It will be interesting to see who we will get in the next round. This was a good result and Kane scoring again. We've now again got three games in a week. Let us hope we get a good result against Chelsea.

:up: :up: :up: :up: :dance:

Offline Jane

• Hero: Lamela
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2015, 03:53:39 PM »
What more can you say other than we did what we had to do. And we are in the next round. Let us hope we have a good drawing club.

Jane x