SpursNetwork

Spurs Packages/ problems?

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Spurs Packages/ problems?
« on: July 07, 2015, 07:49:23 PM »
Did anybody else have a problem getting the Spurs packages today? I was on the computer for 4 hours. Their computer was slow, every time I got to pay it, it froze, then it wouldn't accept my card, then time run out. I was on the phone for 2 hours and couldn't get through. Finally after 4 hours (about 15 attempts) and about ready to give up I managed to get through and got 4 packages; 3 in the West stand upper and one in the lower stand West. I would have preferred all in the Lower Stand West. But at the end I had to grab what I could. Cost me a fortune.

It is the worst service I've ever had from Spurs ticket office. Usually if you couldn't get the tickets within an hour you lost out. That shows you how bad it was by me being on their 4 hours. :'( :-[
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 05:07:51 PM by Voice »
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline Spursx

Re: Spurs Packages/ problems?
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2015, 05:45:43 PM »
I am a season ticket holder so I don't have to worry about getting tickets every year, but I do have a friend who tried to get a package or two and he had nothing but problems. Eventually he had to give up. He is hoping that once the new stadium is up and running he will be able to get a season ticket so won't have to go through ticket computer problems every year.

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
Re: Spurs Packages/ problems?
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2015, 04:28:42 PM »
Since writing I've contracted the Tottenham Trust and they've told me that other members have complained and they are looking into those problems.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.