Tottenham v Hull
« on: May 16, 2015, 12:14:41 PM »

Tottenham
____

v
____

Hull

Barclays Premier League - 16th May  - KO 15:00  - Ground: White Hart Lane

Tottenham are without suspended defender Vlad Chiriches against Hull, while Emmanuel Adebayor is absent because of illness.
Danny Rose is fully fit after a groin problem but Kyle Walker and Ben Davies are out for the season.
Hull have suspended midfielder Jake Livermore and he will not feature against his old club.
Nikica Jelavic could start for the first time for two months, but Mohamed Diame and Gaston Ramirez are out.

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Re: Tottenham v Hull
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2015, 06:49:47 AM »
So we finshed at home we a 2-0 win

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2015, 08:17:39 AM »
I actually didn't believe we would win this one. We were the second best for most of the first half, but fortunately got going in the second.

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2015, 03:26:00 PM »
The good news, if you can call it good news, is that we won and a point above Southampton. Southampton needs to beat City on their own ground and we need to lose. We also could go above Liverpool (who got thrashed by CP). Then we are back in Europe and possibly with a  better team. City wants to finished 2nd so needs to beat Southampton at home (they just beaten Swansea 4-2 away).

An interesting article about our future (ground, manager and players) by Daniel Levy on the Spurs app. A positive sign when the director actually writes to the supporters.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline RSS61

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2015, 11:07:14 AM »
Personally I'm all for finishing as high as possible ( 5th ) pride alone should dictate that. As for the EL well we almost certainly will get that as 7th is lowest we can finish, and unless Villa turn Arses over ( highly unlikely ) then 7th qualifies, but with extra qualifying games.

Offline Glenn R

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2015, 04:46:39 PM »
Personally I'm all for finishing as high as possible ( 5th ) pride alone should dictate that. As for the EL well we almost certainly will get that as 7th is lowest we can finish, and unless Villa turn Arses over ( highly unlikely ) then 7th qualifies, but with extra qualifying games.
Birmingham City turned over Ars*nal in the Cup Final and people had said the same "highly unlikely". Let us hope that Aston Villa's chances are as highly unlikely as Birmingham's.
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
I did what I had to do

Offline RSS61

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2015, 07:56:44 AM »
Birmingham City turned over Ars*nal in the Cup Final and people had said the same "highly unlikely". Let us hope that Aston Villa's chances are as highly unlikely as Birmingham's.

:up: :up: :up:

Offline Paul Finch

• Hero: Billy Nick , Dave Mackay and all of the SPURS Legends
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2015, 10:12:03 AM »

Does this mean Voice that you are not a fan of Europa League? Now I am not being a smart-arse, just asking the question.
:SN:[font

Offline Glenn R

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2015, 04:18:19 PM »

Does this mean Voice that you are not a fan of Europa League? Now I am not being a smart-arse, just asking the question.

How do you work that one out? I am happy if they are in it, but I would prefer European Champions league.
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
I did what I had to do

Offline Jane

• Hero: Lamela
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2015, 07:12:39 PM »
Hull played well, but we won. Spurs need European competition, it is part of our history. Next season will be a new start with,  hopefully, new players and a stronger squad.

Jane x

Offline Don

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2015, 07:53:00 PM »
Howdy,

We won and now we need to finish in 6th position. Then the great overall will be needed in the summer. Hopefully our manager can build a team that we will all be proud of and get us into the top 4. Until then Europa it is!

Offline Spursx

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2015, 08:03:41 PM »
I felt sorry for Hull as they battled well. But our needs were more important, speaking from a selfish position. I do hope they beat United and that Newcastle lose. And remember, there are a few Spurs players in their team. So let us hope they do us proud.

I must also thank the people who organised things as it was a great day out with plenty to watch and do before the match. I went for a meal with some friends and finished the day with 3 points and holding off Southampton and that can't be bad.

Now all eyes on Everton v Spurs and City v Southampton and may the best teams win. That is City and Spurs. :up: :dance: :2funny: